• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

zroid

Banned
Puck movement on the Canadiens' PP is so snappy. It really opens up lanes. Leafs look like they're passing through molasses by comparison.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Edmonton is ruining everything!

Jonas Siegel @jonasTSN1050
Richard Panik was given David Clarkson's spot on the power-play tonight. Scores his first since Dec. 28.

Fucking Clarkson.

T.M. MacReady

NO ONE DENIES MEMBER
Habs gaf, pls. Theres only one Great Dane

Frans+Nielsen+Los+Angeles+Kings+v+New+York+PtVPNIwFWwzl.jpg

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Habs are looking "ok" lately, but they really need to start dominating some games before I think they are playoff ready.

Right now, they just look good enough to get there :)

We need some damn scoring!

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Anyone who harps on how much PK makes doesn't know anything about hockey.

Imagine if corrected the smaller things. He's been better recently than earlier this season, and part of that is because he started to take his shot on reception on the PP again.

Have we even had a solid chance all period so far? Varly standing on his head to keep us in this.

Unless we start shooting bombs from our end at their net we won't be getting any chances. It's like we crowd sourced other GMs in the league for ideas on how to put our defense together.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Imagine if corrected the smaller things. He's been better recently than earlier this season, and part of that is because he started to take his shot on reception on the PP again.
He's definitely looked bad at certain times this season, but every player goes through stretches. At the end of the season he's worth every penny.

Top Bottom