• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

zroid

Banned
This is amazing

B9SEYZECYAEThoa.jpg:large

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Honestly Don Cherry has to be doing this on purpose now.

I could almost believe him with Orr and McLaren but then saying he doesn't understand Clarkson not playing?

Sure Don.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
orr and mclaren will punch the puck into the net and their stares will scare other teams away from the puck

yyzjohn

Banned
Honestly Don Cherry has to be doing this on purpose now.

I could almost believe him with Orr and McLaren but then saying he doesn't understand Clarkson not playing?

Sure Don.

Clarkson centering Orr and McLaren, we need to make this happen. Also bench Kessel and JVR before they get out of their slumps.

Chris R

What a fucking save!!!

Also, just found out the hotel I'm staying at doesn't have a 3rd bed option. I should have NEVER told the people coming with me about this trip. Tagalongs are going to fucking ruin it :(

Xeteh

Geez, great start for Varly. I feel like if Pomminville had any patience he could have scored easily at the start of that flurry.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
We can't beat a team that has 5 shots in the first 26 minutes?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
This is one of those games where the advanced stats probably favour the Habs heavily, but even with all these shots, Kinkaid has only had to make maybe 3-4 difficult saves. Lots of perimeter shots that aren't threatening at all.

zroid

Banned
This is one of those games where the advanced stats probably favour the Habs heavily, but even with all these shots, Kinkaid has only had to make maybe 3-4 difficult saves. Lots of perimeter shots that aren't threatening at all.

same thing happened yesterday. leafs had better possession but scoring chances favoured the Devils.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
DD getting first PP unit for no reason, after AGally had a great shift.

And he's going to get an assist on that for doing nothing.

Top Bottom