• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Was thinking of going there with my wife (we've only been to DR) before the floodgates open....guess I'll see.

I enjoyed it, but it was my first time going to a resort so I can't really say if it's better than DR. But where I stayed (Riu Varadero) I never felt like the service was bad or the place lacking in amenities, nor did I feel that way off the resort. The resort was a bit over crowded though but I heard this was specific to where I was.

This ceremony was actually pretty cool.

Unfortunately someone has to win among the tanks

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I enjoyed it, but it was my first time going to a resort so I can't really say if it's better than DR. But where I stayed (Riu Varadero) I never felt like the service was bad or the place lacking in amenities, nor did I feel that way off the resort. The resort was a bit over crowded though but I heard this was specific to where I was.

This ceremony was actually pretty cool.

Unfortunately someone has to win among the tanks

Yeah, I went to a Riu in the DR. I got sick in both DR and Cuba though. I'm not a beach resort type of guy I guess. The food, the alcohol, the water, the sun, etc etc. I spent way too many days indoors.

Win meaning lose? :S

calder

I'm not sure why I'm watching leafs-oilers. Hopefully it'll be one of those entertaining terrible games. The Jets in years past were great at being bad but at least fun to watch.

1._Leopard_Tank_Edmonton_Garrison.JPG

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
That patented Desharnais-Pacioretty chemistry doing work so far I see. Good call Therrien.

Patches could play with Malhotra as his centre and play as well as this.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
But he makes Patches better!!!

Can't believe there were people who actually believed that, and one of them is the head coach of this team.
We have a 20 year old center who has 1 hat trick in like 12 games at C, but no, let's play the garbage smurf who has like 5 goals in a year. Let's play with him a 4th line grinder too.

Red_Man

14 shots on net that period. It's good, but not a lot of them were that quality. It's killing me to watch Patches rot on that bum line.

Red_Man

I like to believe Cherry is self aware and this is all some brilliant act of satire.

Edit: Martin broke his nose, and the Islanders won therefore you need tough guys

Top Bottom