• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Snes please draft Travis Konecny. pwwwweeezzzeee

Oh wow Arizona is powerhouse team :p

what.png

snoop.png

Cake Boss
go home you're drunk

yyzjohn

Banned
I see the Leafs as a very talented team that has outright given up.

problem is... the leafs are a team that lacks aggression or anger. We have Lupul who powers through people. no one else commands respect

Thats why the leafs are so talented yet so awful at the same time.

We give up pucks to stronger players, we lose races due to fear of being hit and we always seem to score off skill plays.

you let other teams have their way and you're going to be destroyed

I'm not talking just hitters, I'm talking skilled hitters. Like kulemin, MacArthur, Santorelli, Lupul, etc.

We need power forwards who can fight for the puck, win, and then know what to do with the puck and have the tools necessary to actually do it.

Everyone right now appears focused on dangling into danger areas and hitting the eject button the second someone frowns at them

So their troubles are essentially because of mental fragility. This group can succeed, they need to be told how to do it and how to maintain it. I always feel they come across this by accident and the wrong things are being credited for their success.... And the wrong things are being blamed for their failures.

I'm not concerned if leafs keep the roster going into next year.... But I'll be concerned if they don't start playing aggressive and maintain it. That's the key to this groups success.

Thanks man, I needed that. I'm moving from beer to whiskey now.

ShaneB

Oh Cake Boss.

Whose everyone cheering for at the Super Bowl?

I wanna go with New England... like I usually do. But Iunno... I won't be mad if Seattle Wins either.

Neutral. Just hoping for a good game. My brother is a Pats fan, and it's his birthday tomorrow, so if they win, that's ok.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Can you imagine if PK spoke like Richard Shermon? He'd be banned from the league.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Oh Cake Boss.

I wanna go with New England... like I usually do. But Iunno... I won't be mad if Seattle Wins either.

I will go for Seattle. Only for the guy who showed up to the press interview and answered every question with "I'm only here so I don't get fined"

Oh Cake Boss.

I don't give a shit. But I'll go with John Oliver's view and cheer for Tom Brady losing because he's rich, good-looking, married to a super-model, and thus needs to be taken down a notch.

Cake Boss

Banned
Just came back from MTL, keep forgetting what an awesome city it is and what a boring shithole I currently live in. Its barely a city, its like a town.

zroid

Banned
This game doesn't have nearly enough fuckery, which is the only reason I watch football. That interception was promising but now everything is going south. :(

edit: this is pretty funny though
ZR1AeFq.png

Razorskin

----- ------
This game doesn't have nearly enough fuckery, which is the only reason I watch football. That interception was promising but now everything is going south. :(

edit: this is pretty funny though
ZR1AeFq.png

Anddd it's tied with seconds left in the 1st half.

HjxsjOd.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Even as a non football fan, I have to admit that was a sick, ballsy play. Love to see that kind of stuff at this level of competition.

Edit : Nick Cannon is a douche, go away

Top Bottom