• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Razorskin

----- ------
SJ Sharkie made it to the super bowl!

8W62Swc.jpg

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I can't imagine how shitty it must feel to be a Seattle fan right now. I don't like football, but what a game.

Red_Man

From the very little I know about the footballs world right now, not even my salt is a big enough supply for this outcome.
If the Habs fucked up that hard in game 7 of the stanely cup finals, I'd jump in front of a train. Not enough salt mines in the world to supply the anger I would have. As an outside viewer, that was pretty amazing to watch.

Red_Man

For any football fans here, is there any legitimate reasoning for why they had him throw it there? Seems like everyone and their dog knew they should have just ran it...

RC

Banned
Why do all teams in the pacific NW choke?
I'm enough of a Seahawks fan to be pissed but not enough of a football fan to be pissed more than 15 minutes.

Quick

Banned
Why do all teams in the pacific NW choke?
I'm enough of a Seahawks fan to be pissed but not enough of a football fan to be pissed more than 15 minutes.

The Superbowl thread is hilarious right now.

There's enough salt to melt the ice off every NHL arena.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
For any football fans here, is there any legitimate reasoning for why they had him throw it there? Seems like everyone and their dog knew they should have just ran it...

They had 4 downs to run it in with Lynch, seemed like a no brainer.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened

im no football fan

but when you're first and goal... with 1 minute to go.... DONT RISK IT

the game is basically yours to lose

and they lost it in hilariously awful fashion

Red_Man

The Superbowl thread is hilarious right now.

There's enough salt to melt the ice off every NHL arena.
It's amazing right now, we can only to dream of one day reaching the level of salt they're throwing out

Samyy

maybe the stanley cup finals shouldn't be a round but just one game

It can't work for the other sports because its just too much lost money
I doubt making it a one game spectacle is enough to make up for losing the other 3-6 games in terms of revenues.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
It can't work for the other sports because its just too much lost money
I doubt making it a one game spectacle is enough to make up for losing the other 3-6 games in terms of revenues.

Not if it's hosted in a stadium like the winter classic

Top Bottom