• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Great career.

evgeni_nabokov20.jpg

I don't quite understand this. I'm assuming this is just a nostalgia thing and will let him retire as a Shark?

Yeah. Same thing happened with Nolan a couple years back.

Well they should have put him in Saturday night. Nemo was not having a good night.

And what's with that Grosenick kid? Give him another shot. I guess they don't want to carry 3 goalies on the roster but can't they bring him up now & then? (I assume he's playing for the AHL team?)

Acid08

Banned
Wingels is back!!!!! WINGELS IS BACK!!!!!!!!

Too bad our defense is some straight up doo doo butter. Scott Hannan is playing with Burns tonight. Scott fucking Hannan. Dillon and Burns are the only top four dmen we have right now.

Wingels is back!!!!! WINGELS IS BACK!!!!!!!!

Too bad our defense is some straight up doo doo butter. Scott Hannan is playing with Burns tonight. Scott fucking Hannan. Dillon and Burns are the only top four dmen we have right now.

Hey now, Hannan provided the slapper that Hertl was able to help get into the goal. Matt Irwin is not so bad.

Sharks need to not get so many stupid penalties. But then again, some of that was the ref's fault. Too many men on the ice? That didn't seem like an out of the ordinary line-change to me. And Goodrow's hit? Looked clean to me.

trifelife

Schroeder feeling so vindicated by scoring against his former team, but in reality it's his first point of the season lol

Calm down shorty

Quick

Banned
Damn. This new Windows 10 preview.

Love the new Cortana assistant, the redesigned Start menu is nice and multiple desktops built in? Hnnnng.

I'm pretty excited for Windows 10. Hopefully I get a new PC built by then, but if it's gonna run just as well as Windows 8.1 on my current setup, it would still be just fine.

trifelife

Wild fans really do the whole "Duuuuuuub" thing huh, they're going to be so embarrassed looking back on that when be turns back into a pumpkin

zroid

Banned
Wild were looking really shitty early in the period, and still scored 2 goals somehow. Looking a lot better now and just got the 3rd. Not a good sign for the Nucklets.

Top Bottom