• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Quick

Banned
Ouch.

https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/gwGU5I-FzZ_-lf2mipgdSht6DpU=/800x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/3365928/1y6iN1Z.0.gif[IMG]

Kind of a Nazi salute there . . . I assume not intentional but kinda surprising no one had them remove that.[/QUOTE]

California girls
They're undeniable
Heil Hitler
We got Jews on lock

[SPOILER]Sorry[/SPOILER]

Calamari41

41 > 38
Pete is taking the blame for that play, but I know for a fact that at least at USC he had absolutely nothing to do with offensive play calling. Unless he changed his style completely in the NFL, I'd say he's falling on the sword for his quarterback or OC.

Cat Party

Pete is taking the blame for that play, but I know for a fact that at least at USC he had absolutely nothing to do with offensive play calling. Unless he changed his style completely in the NFL, I'd say he's falling on the sword for his quarterback or OC.

It doesn't really matter. The Seahawks only got this far based on insane playcalling. It backfires sometimes.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

As said in the NFL thread:

Head coach blames himself
QB blames himself
OC blames WR

Hmm.

Pikma

Banned
Third for me.

j1jibuG.jpg
Is that a cheerleading competition?
Why would you like that?

Clydefrog

This get posted?

http://twitter.com/DownGoesBrown/status/562057259812130817

"First ever appearance of anyone in a sharks uniform in a championship."

Hahaha!!

Ouch.

1y6iN1Z.0.gif

Kind of a Nazi salute there . . . I assume not intentional but kinda surprising no one had them remove that.

image.php

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nApYoEaPpE&t=115m0s

edit: oh shit, russell wilson is in the commercials before the play :lol

Clydefrog

Can't watch this on my phone for some reason, what's in the video? Sark and Kiffin called the plays in that shitty game that actually didn't happen at all.

just trying to link plays. Reggie Bush wasn't even on the field for the 4th and 2 play that gave Texas the ball back.

Jeez...I didn't say I was offended, I didn't say it should be banned, I didn't say it was intentional . . . I just said I was surprised that the choreographer left that in there (because of the PC world).

Calamari41

41 > 38
just trying to link plays. Reggie Bush wasn't even on the field for the 4th and 2 play that gave Texas the ball back.

Yeah that was Sark who called that play, and its the specific reason we were pissed when Haden decided to hire him. This game was a lot like that one.

I swear, that game turned me into uncle Rico from Napoleon Dynamite. I'm telling you, if Lendale White follows his blockers on that 4th and 2, we woulda won the championship. Not a doubt in my mind... Not a doubt in my mind...

RC

Banned
As someone who only has watched two football games this season (the Superbowl being the second one) I'm really feeling this Seahawks lose.
Maybe becuase they chocked it away, just like a certain other team I like that's made a 40 year habit of it.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I heard there was a SuperbOwl competition with leathery handeggs today

can we not get back to sports that don't involve 90% commercials?

Clydefrog

Yes! I can't wait for the Stanley Cup Pla 'Yoffs where they show the same six commercials for an entire week!

I LOVE ENTERPRISE RENT A CAR

I LOVE DISCOVER CARD

FROG PROTECTION!!!!

The only silver lining is that Eli and the Giants retain their status as the only ones who can vanquish Brady and Belichick in the Super Bowl.

Ooh, just saw the Blues beat the Caps today. Thanks, St. Louis! That gives us some breathing room for the moment with 3 games in hand.

You're welcome

I love how ESPN will take the Superbowl data and overanalyse the fuck out of it for 8 months or so. And will come out with a small sample size and conjecture out the wazoo.

Meanwhile, hockey fans and NHL analysts get so many rounds and so many games of analysis to turn conjecture into fact.

Pikma

Banned
So I was playing OTP a few hours ago and ended up in a lobby full of Leafs fans chatting about their team and they did nothing but praise them.
Basically:
"I Like their playstyle" "They're uber dynamic" "They got Kessel too, that dude is amazing, the best thing to happen to the Leafs since ever" "I'm sure they can win the cup this time" "They get along so well, they all play equally good"

I couldn't help but feel sorry ;_;

So I was playing OTP a few hours ago and ended up in a lobby full of Leafs fan chatting about it and they did nothing but praise them.
Basically:
"I Like their playstyle" "They're uber dynamic" "They got Kessel too, that dude is amazing, the best thing to happen to the Leafs since ever" "I'm sure they can win the cup this time" "They get along so well, they all play equally good"

I couldn't help but feel sorry ;_;

Fuck :(

I'm sure once the Leafs Rebuild. they will be fine again.

Montresor

Any Toronto gaffers working home or having their Toronto office closed? My downtown Toronto office closed but of course I start work at 7am and so I'm already in the office before the news from the higher ups came down about the office closure, lolz.

Despite the bad weather, my Go train was tip top. Came in on time, and got me to downtown on time. I had to leave a bit early to drive to the Go station and spend 10 minutes parking (could not see any yellow parking lines) but other than that I was fine.

I've been always been thinking about this for awhile. Could it be possible that we might see a NHL Team from the Atlantic Provinces? Or would that be Financially impossible?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
McKenzie just said on the radio he expects Green to be moved by the deadline. I don't really have any idea where to begin with evaluating his worth with his recent injury history.

McKenzie just said on the radio he expects Green to be moved by the deadline. I don't really have any idea where to begin with evaluating his worth with his recent injury history.

Probably some type of conditional pick. Initially like a 4th, can go up to a 3rd if he plays up to x games, can go up to a 2nd if he plays up to y games.

That's what I would guess, anyway.

Foggy

Thinking on this season's injury woes, I can only think of a certain ghost of CBJ's past is haunting the strength/conditioning team

boomer_medium_medium.jpg

I always loved you Boomer

keezy

That fight at the end of the Super Bowl really cheesed me off.

Looked like a buncha visor wearin commie Euro's trying to fight out there.

Put in a good Canadian ked to show 'em how it's done.

Sanjuro

Man I wish the NHL could get someone as hot as Katy Perry to perform at an intermission.

Instead we get Nickelback and Fall Out Boy

NHL is basically a niche sport in terms of the landscape. Couldn't even get Melissa McCarthy!

I was amazed early in the day. NBC opted their Sunday hockey game to the Outdoor Life Network, while having their intermission segments take place in Arizona with NFL and Super Bowl logos plastered everywhere. Bettman is a damn fool.

Merguson

Banned
Why did I bother going outside.. Now I'm on a train waiting for it to move. It's been 25 minutes.

Edit: perfect time for a trade..

ShaneB

I love how ESPN will take the Superbowl data and overanalyse the fuck out of it for 8 months or so. And will come out with a small sample size and conjecture out the wazoo.

Meanwhile, hockey fans and NHL analysts get so many rounds and so many games of analysis to turn conjecture into fact.

It's the "What if?" nature of the sport that is brought on by a single game playoff, or by the play calling nature of the sport. The same can be said for many sports sure, and even hockey in a sense you can think of What if's.. but with a long playoff series, things get ironed out between games, etc, and adjustments are made over the long haul. Etc etc.

Any Toronto gaffers working home or having their Toronto office closed? My downtown Toronto office closed but of course I start work at 7am and so I'm already in the office before the news from the higher ups came down about the office closure, lolz.

Despite the bad weather, my Go train was tip top. Came in on time, and got me to downtown on time. I had to leave a bit early to drive to the Go station and spend 10 minutes parking (could not see any yellow parking lines) but other than that I was fine.

Took a vacation day today thankfully. Still sitting in bed and marvelled at all the snow falling earlier. Thought it looked fantastic.

I've been always been thinking about this for awhile. Could it be possible that we might see a NHL Team from the Atlantic Provinces? Or would that be Financially impossible?

I think a team in Halifax could work from a fanbase perspective no doubt, just a matter of where the Canadian dollar is, and all that. From a pure fan support level, no doubt it would be there.

Top Bottom