• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Holy shit Spurgeon just lost this fucking game with that pass. Nice job bro.

I'm not even mad. Six wins in a row and then the loser point here. Can't do much better than that.

calder

withlovebuff19lno.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Florida has 2 games in hand on Boston being 4 points behind. So they could knock them out, I'd love to see it but I don't think it's likely.

zroid

Banned
Yikes.

I really hope the Leafs can get of Bozak this year. At this point, it would be better for the long term health of the club to give Kadri and Holland a chance to play more often with JVR and Kessel.

JVR-Kadri-Panik
Winnik-Holland-Kessel

is something I'd like to try. Reasonably balanced lines.

Could also put Panik on the left side and play him with Kadri and Kessel. Panik deserves more of a shot in the top 6, his underlying numbers seem to indicate he'd be a good fit there with Kadri and one of JVR or Kessel.

Hope you're ready to drop $100+ if you want everything in that game which retails for $60

I'm really confused by this, gaming side makes my head explode whenever anyone talks about this too. It's purely cosmetic, there's no new classes or guns, it's literally palette swaps, what's the argument? It should be free? The maps are free, if some bonehead wants to pay 5 bucks to make all his guns blue and all the maps are free as a result then I don't see a problem.

I'm really confused by this, gaming side makes my head explode whenever anyone talks about this too. It's purely cosmetic, there's no new classes or guns, it's literally palette swaps, what's the argument? It should be free? The maps are free, if some bonehead wants to pay 5 bucks to make all his guns blue and all the maps are free as a result then I don't see a problem.

The maps are free. There are 6 hunter characters that are not free and are not palette swaps. There are also more monsters that are not free and are not palette swaps.

Man, the training on this new job is goddamn intense.

Having to learn all about trading, securities, investments and all manner of garbage just to support their product for a wage lower than what I'm usually on is just draining.

And I missed the last two games as a result :/

Fuck real life.

Ursn

Don't worry Dastardly you didn't miss anything. I just watched tonight's game. What the duck man!? Also 2 more games without Anderson?:(

dont worry, it's all part of the plan. Get enough points to get in the play offs, then coast until they murder and win the cup. Right?......RIGHT?!

P.s. Monster hunter in 2 days!

Solo

untitledj7uxh.jpg

Can't be snubbed for a Vezina nomination for once this year.

Also, AGally on pace for 55 points......great stepping stone season for him.

Red_Man

Can't be snubbed for a Vezina nomination for once this year.

Also, AGally on pace for 55 points......great stepping stone season for him.
Condon has come out of nowhere to lead the AHL in goalie stats as well. I never thought we'd see him in the AHL, but apparently Bergevin and Co are convinced he can play here now. Pretty big surprise, will be interesting to see what happens between him and Tokarski.

ShaneB

Recommend watching the latest 30 for 30 on the Miracle on Ice Russian Hockey team. Really enjoyed it last night. Interesting watch for sure to see what lead to that, and all that came after. Focuses a lot on Slava Fetisov and his story as well.

Solo

Leafs will get third overall pick and miss out on McDavid and Eichel. We all know this. We will all laugh at this.

Red_Man

SlowSkinnyIndigowingedparrot.gif

Look at how much they hate each other, grow up guys you're professionals! TSN was right.

Red_Man

McKenzie saying Buffalo is actively pursuing Kane. That would fucking suck, not sure how he would respond to being on such a shitty team.

Top Bottom