• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Razorskin

----- ------
I hope he gets out of Toronto. Would be kinda funny watching the media try to explain why the Leafs keep sucking after their scapegoat is gone.

They'll always find a scapegoat.
PRXMi0R.png

zroid

Banned
They'll always find a scapegoat.
PRXMi0R.png

fuck the Toronto media so much

Hope_Smoke @Hope_Smoke · 6h 6 hours ago
After the 2011-12 season Jake Gardiner was viewed as an untouchable future star.

After the 2012-13 season Nazem Kadri was viewed as an untouchable future star.

After the 2013-14 season Jonathan Bernier was viewed as an untouchable future star.

This year it looks like Morgan Rielly is that next guy.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I tried Majora's Mask 3D with the N3DS at Best Buy recently. the C-nub is great for camera control. Pretty stoked to play MH4 on it soon!

Definitely would have bought one had they gotten the SNES coloured buttons. As it stands, I don't really feel the need to play Xenoblade again at a worse resolution, and I don't play anything that really requires a C-stick so I'm skipping it for now.

Definitely would have bought one had they gotten the SNES coloured buttons. As it stands, I don't really feel the need to play Xenoblade again at a worse resolution, and I don't play anything that really requires a C-stick so I'm skipping it for now.

God. Xenoblade 3DS looks really bad. But I'm sure it plays alright.. I just wished nintendo released it on the wii u like they did with metroid prime trilogy.

zroid

Banned

I was really disappointed about that but I guess I'll live with the XL model. Worst part is they're going to release the smaller one probably in November and I'll buy it anyway. :\ I feel manipulated.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I was really disappointed about that but I guess I'll live with the XL model. Worst part is they're going to release the smaller one probably in November and I'll buy it anyway. : I feel manipulated.

I don't get why they couldn't just do the full colours on the XL, guess that's supposed to be the serious adult version?

Socreges

Banned
Nice interference by Roszival making that possible but I guess you're not going to call that in Chicago with the clock ticking down

Top Bottom