• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2015 |OT| The next Maple Leafs goal will be scored by Connor McDavid

Marvie_3

Banned
Nice interference by Roszival making that possible but I guess you're not going to call that in Chicago with the clock ticking down

If they're going to allow Kassian to play with an illegally ugly face, then Roszival should be allowed to get away with that.

Woah . . . what happened in that Chicago & nucks game? Canucks were dominating and the Hawks tied it up with 2 goals in the last 3 minutes?

Socreges

Banned
OVxJRsF.png

If they're going to allow Kassian to play with an illegally ugly face, then Roszival should be allowed to get away with that.
Missed you guys <3

kate upton is doing mobile game commercials now? 0_o

For months I've been seeing that Game of War banner ad on my phone and I kept thinking "Wow, they are pushing for a lawsuit from Kate Upton. That looks like her." And then I saw that commercial and realized they licensed her.

Damn, that mobile F2P industry must make a lot of bucks.

I'm probably going to visit my my brother in law in Boulder this year. Looks really cool in pics, I'm kinda excited for it.

That's great, only really cool and awesome people live in Boulder.

We have Voodoo Doughnuts here, so obviously Phil wants to be here. And Guenin is just a leaf at heart, lets face it.

Captain Crunch Berries doughnuts motherfuckers

edit: jesus that picture is way bigger than i thought

I went to Voodoo around 2 AM, I just wanted a glazed doughnut and all they had left was shit with oreos and captain crunch on it. Forever scorned.

Razorskin

----- ------
We have Voodoo Doughnuts here, so obviously Phil wants to be here. And Guenin is just a leaf at heart, lets face it.

Captain Crunch Berries doughnuts motherfuckers

edit: jesus that picture is way bigger than i thought

That's definitely a stoner creation.

zroid

Banned
Shane's just salty because he can't bear to watch Thornton since he knows how amazing it would be if Ovi played on his wing.

Damn . . . great game.

Oh well, the loser point will put us back up in the #2 spot for the division. But Flames, Sharks, and Canucks are all battling hard for those play-off spots.

Top Bottom