• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

zroid

Banned
loooool

Chg8WGy.png

Cake Boss

Banned
What a dumbass trade All Bran. You gave up the better players and didn't even give Schneider a chance here you stupid cunt. Watch him be a player.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Has to mean Eller is gone for sure if so. Unless they really plan on keeping AGally on the wing.
Eller or Pleks has to be gone. DD, Pleks, Eller, AGally, JDL, McCarron, Danault, Mitchel...

Not to mention Eller has never gotten as much ice time as he has in the past two tweeks.

Ideally the C's would be like this after the deadline for the remainder of the season :

AGally
Pleks - Eller
Danault
McCarron

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
The real good thing with Shanny and Lou taking over.

Guys like Simmons and Cox are being exposed. They have zero sources within the Leafs organization and you can just see when they're throwing shit on the wall and hoping something sticks.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
The real good thing with Shanny and Lou taking over.

Guys like Simmons and Cox are being exposed. They have zero sources within the Leafs organization and you can just see when they're throwing shit on the wall and hoping something sticks.

I only hear this in Babcock's voice now.

Xeteh

Because nothing in the league has compared since those days. It's stupid but it's stupid because the league is fucking boring.

Oh I know why they do, those were some amazing days... but it just isn't gonna happen.

I have no idea how out of all the shots Detroit has had that was the one that gets past Varly.

I don't understand what Cox is actually bringing to these broadcasts. He very obviously has no player or agent sources, which means the best he can do is regurgitate/ape Friedman's takes/styles, except in a far less enjoyable way. He's the Glenn Healy of the broadcast desk.

Socreges

Banned
Might be time for a generational player to come out of the West. I think the one I could name is Niedermeyer.
Sakic and Yzerman are from BC. Top 10 all time in career points and played in an era when it was harder to score.

And Gordie Howe is from Saskatchewan.

There are more that I'd place above Niedermeyer, but those are all-time greats.

Top Bottom