• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Not right that one player can take over a game like that. This used to be a team sport.

:lol really tho, our goal tending is such shit that I would expect no moves to be made and just rode these guys deals out and sign someone in the offseason. That loss is solely on real poor goal tending

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Brian Lawton ‏@brianlawton9 7m7 minutes ago
The @Senators are believed to have made a dynamic offer for the services of Jonathan Drouin. We will hopefully find out tomorrow.

Brian Lawton ‏@brianlawton9 12m12 minutes ago
I am hearing that @TBLightning have 5 offers that they are mulling over and intend to make a decision tomorrow on Jonathan Drouin. #lottery
Wonder what that means.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I am hearing that @TBLightning have 5 offers that they are mulling over and intend to make a decision tomorrow on Jonathan Drouin. #lottery

The @Senators are believed to have made a dynamic offer for the services of Jonathan Drouin. We will hopefully find out tomorrow.

Here we go

Edit: You son of a bitch Meta

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
People keep saying Yzerman wants a Rh D included in any deal for Drouin, and we don't have any high profile enough for a trade like this, so I've already counted us out.

Cake Boss

Banned
Fuuuckkk stop winning you cunts.

###1111 CENNNETTTERRRRRR MIKKKAAA ZIBAAANAJOOOODDDDD

FUCKING CUNT TURRIS YOU WEAKLING ASS, MIKACHU SHOWING YOU HOW TO STUNT ON THEM FOOLS. NO GOALS THE PAST 30 GAMES. YOU BEEN SURPASSED BY TOP WINGER EXTRADONAIRE SMITH.

ahhh fuckkk meee. Dynamic offer?? Pls no White and Chabotsson. Take Ceci pls.

zroid

Banned
who would the Sens move to help the Bolts win now? Hoffman?

that might make sense if All Bran doesn't think he can afford to pay him anyways. he'd sort of be able to fill Stammer's role too if he walks.

Cake Boss

Banned
who would the Sens move to help the Bolts win now? Hoffman?

that might make sense if All Bran doesn't think he can afford to pay him anyways. he'd sort of be able to fill Stammer's role too if he walks.

God damn it, this is real isn't it.

Get me a box of tissues, I need a good cry and jerk.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I know nothing about basketball but breaking the season-record for anything with 24 games to spare is insane. It's like if Ovi scored 50 in 30 next season or something.

sifHxj6.jpg

Basketball talk... thought I was in the NHL thread.

An interesting name on the trade block: Detroit defender Brendan Smith. Continues to be shopped.

Holland actually dropping our dead weight (or trying to at least). Well I never.
Someone overpay for him please!

Yawnier

Banned
Greening sent down to the marlies.

Would think that Bozak or someone could be coming off the IR, or they are calling up someone from the marlies, or there is a trade going to be coming soon

zroid

Banned

Would think that Bozak or someone could be coming off the IR, or they are calling up someone from the marlies, or there is a trade going to be coming soon
that's odd... Froese is done so who are they going to be playing in all these spots

Merguson

Banned

Chris Johnston said that a player has to be on AHL roster by the trade deadline in order to play for the AHL team after the trade deadline.

I assume that's what is happening with Colin Greening.

zroid

Banned
Chris Johnston said that a player has to be on AHL roster by the trade deadline in order to play for the AHL team after the trade deadline.

I assume that's what is happening with Colin Greening.
huh... so I guess that means Percy, Leivo, and Leipsic aren't going back down? Till the playoffs anyway.

Cake Boss

Banned
What's with the Chabot worship?
Is he really that good? I doubt it

He looked really good in training camp and the pre season, plus in the world juniors. Plus for an organisation that allows 40 shots to a Calgary team, a top D prospect gets a bit more overrated here with us, since he means more to our team than most teams.

Top Bottom