• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Pierre LeBrun ‏@Real_ESPNLeBrun 15m15 minutes ago

Wild are among the teams interested in Eriksson but what remains to be seen, of course, is whether Boston re-signs him or trades him...

The fuck? Why? He won't re-sign. We can't afford him. He won't be the catalyst that changes this team - he's a winger, not a center.

Fletcher better not do this.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
OHL Primary Pts/gm

MyH4QgU.png

Ass Ny and Tkachuk are pretty close. Tkachuk has better linemates too.

Braccccooooo

Decent value, was kinda hoping he'd get traded for picks, but I think the asking price was too high. 2 2nd rounders? eesh

Hilarious

g0Pg4mq.png

Same but I like this deal. Very friendly for us and provides us with good winger depth. He is just kinda having a down season.

Also funny as fuck news about Rinaldo!

this should be a fun game, i don't watch much of the caps but looking at the team today and their record is there anyone in the east that would have a chance of knocking them out?

Merguson

Banned
McKenzie says E. Staal to Rangers talks are intensifying.

*conference room with NYR staff*

Jeff Gorton: Well guys, I don't think Eric Staal is someone we should go after. The quality of our prospect pool indicates that we should continue to retain our prospects and develop them.

*Glen Sather barges in*

Sather: Did someone say Eric Staal?

Gorton: oh boy...

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
You guys don't have any 1st rounders over the next few years already and probably will only have Yandle for the next few months until he is a UFA.

Might as well go all in
We have a first for either this year or next year, depending on which we choose to give to Arizona.

Top Bottom