• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

LevelNth

Banned
Bad spin.
I don't really see how it's spin. Was PA such a vaunted asset that it's such a surprise they might not have received any good offers for him?

So either Lou decided the offer wasn't worth it comparative to his value as a vet, or there was no offer regardless.

S2iOlIk.jpg

7QEIipD.jpg

I guess this is the team we'll roll with.

DSP upset because the Montreal nightlife is God-tier and now he'll be in New Jersey

Oh don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to defend/justify what the team is doing, it's just my observations on how I think the team is currently operating. I fully agree on Karlsson, the way they are squandering his prime years borders on criminal negligence.

I think every team operates that way. Why hire a coach and ignore his input? Just the wrong coach and management if they think they're on track doing what they're doing.

Murray brings new guys in, ships guys out and fires/coaches. The team is basically the same every year, minus some miracle runs which aren't repeatable as they rely on our goalie running an unsustainable save percentage.

Socreges

Banned
Do they plan on resigning Hamhuis and are afraid he wouldn't resign if he left? Are they still seeing him as a piece for a playoff run? Why does he have such high value to them?

This fucking management team

ryan299

I happy the Pens didn't give up anything as they're already barren, but man Hornqvist and Kunitz aren't cutting it. They don't have a good group of forwards at all.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Matteau is a notorious shit head, I'm surprised Bergevin "My dick is hard for character guys" would trade for him

Top Bottom