• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Dave Chapelle is still one of the greatest of all time. Incredible show last night.

Apparently as long as I keep missing games, these assholes will keep winning, we're going to pull a classic Leafs drive to 9th.
I was at the show he did in pittsburgh just after he walked off stage in hartford. Great performance and he had a lot to say about hartford

zroid

Banned
DD seems like the kind of guy whose value could be built back up with proper usage sort of like Bozak or Phaneuf

"win-now" Habs isn't the right environment for that but there's probably a team willing to buy low on him

Razorskin

----- ------
Even after seeing guys like Phaneuf and Clarkson traded, I still don't believe that Desharnais can be moved. He has to be bought out, that's the only way we'll be rid of him.
Bergevin would never trade Therrien's #1,only guys in the doghouse like Eller or Galchenyuk.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I was at the show he did in pittsburgh just after he walked off stage in hartford. Great performance and he had a lot to say about hartford
You can tell he's one of the greats with the ease in which he can put out incredible one time jokes about his surroundings.

Bergevin would never trade Therrien's #1,only guys in the doghouse like Eller or Galchenyuk.
Therrien on Eller: "To be on top of his game, he has to be responsible defensively. I trust Plekanec, I trust Desharnais."

Desharnais will be here forever. That quote alone should get a coach fired, that's like still believing the earth is flat.

Yawnier

Banned
Looks like Greening is going to join the leafs for now, not the marlies

So just how bad is he? We're gonna need a lot of ammo to lose against the oilers tomorrow night.

zroid

Banned
Looks like Greening is going to join the leafs for now, not the marlies

So just how bad is he? We're gonna need a lot of ammo to lose against the oilers tomorrow night.

TAAAANNNNNK

makes sense anyway, why would they want to disrupt the Marlies roster with a plug. better fit on the Leafs

Cake Boss

Banned
CayqtA_UsAAl0CU.jpg:large

Solid game from the Canucks last night even though they should've lost for the tank.

Now Sutter and Edler are out. I wonder if they take a look at Ehrhoff on waivers.

Socreges

Banned
Solid game from the Canucks last night even though they should've lost for the tank.

Now Sutter and Edler are out. I wonder if they take a look at Ehrhoff on waivers.
How the mighty have fallen

I don't think the Canucks would want him since they're trying to get ice time for the youngins. Oilers will probably grab him either way

Coyotes to Launch 'Raising Coyotes' Jersey Exchange

The Arizona Coyotes announced today that the team will launch its “Raising Coyotes” jersey exchange program on Friday, Feb. 12 at Gila River Arena when the Coyotes take on the Calgary Flames. Adult fans can exchange any jersey from other active NHL teams for a replica Arizona Coyotes jersey for each child (14 and under) present with the adult.

As part of the “Raising Coyotes” program, the team also announced today that all kids 14 and under will be admitted free with the purchase of any regularly-priced adult ticket (for Lower Level or Upper Level end seats) for all remaining regular season home games during the 2015-16 season.

“There are a number of northerners who continue to spur the Valley’s population growth,” said Coyotes CMO John Pierce. “These new residents bring their traditions and allegiances with them to Arizona, including their love for the NHL team they grew up with. We have a young and exciting team and now we are going to help these parents give their children the same opportunity they had as kids - to grow up rooting for their hometown team - the Coyotes.”

'Yotes going after those Canadian snowbirds. Hope they're ready for the flood of Vancouver gear no one really wants anyways.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Snippet from the Daily News of Pittsburgh Penguin great Carl Hagelin recounting the day after the last time the Rangers faced the Penguins before tonight:
It is April 25, 2015, the day after Zuccarello has been hit in the head with a puck during Game 5 of the first round series against the Pens. He has a skull fracture, a brain contusion and brain bleeding. Hagelin, still a Ranger, and Derick Brassard walk into Zuccarello’s hospital room. Hagelin can take it from there:

“It was the day after it happened,” Hagelin told the Daily News Wednesday morning at CONSOL Energy Center. “Me and Brass went to the team doctors and asked if it was OK to go see him. He had a family friend there taking care of him, too, a woman that I knew from before. So me and Brass walked in and he was in the intensive care unit, so you walk in you’re like, ‘Whoa.’ You see people who are almost dead in there.

“So you walk in,” Hagelin continued, “and you see him and he can’t really move his mouth. Like he’ll laugh and then only one side of his mouth is working, because he got hit on his left side of his head, which controls the right side of the body. And then when he was trying to talk nothing really came out, he’d say something and it was like “shhzzzz.”

Hagelin makes a buzzing sound through gritted teeth.

“You could see that he knew what was going on so he got frustrated, and then Brass broke down and then I broke down because of the whole mix of everything,” Hagelin said. “It was an emotional day.”

Zuccarello has never spoken about that day in English.
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/h...zuccarello-injury-article-1.2526997?cid=bitly

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
DD seems like the kind of guy whose value could be built back up with proper usage sort of like Bozak or Phaneuf

"win-now" Habs isn't the right environment for that but there's probably a team willing to buy low on him

Nobody wants a 5'5" third line centre who is terrible defensively.

Edit - CosmicQueso, it's bordering on obsession now

Ehhh, just want a rivalry. Kings fans scare me, Montreal fans are just kind of sad right now, Toronto fans are unstable, plus I don't like kicking people when they're down.

The Shorks already have enough people that don't like them. Ducks people are always so nice... Kinda leaves Vancouver as the only option, really.

Ehhh, just want a rivalry. Kings fans scare me, Montreal fans are just kind of sad right now, Toronto fans are unstable, plus I don't like kicking people when they're down.

The Shorks already have enough people that don't like them. Ducks people are always so nice... Kinda leaves Vancouver as the only option, really.

I think LA or Las Vegas can be your Rival.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

We dont want you

Pick the Oilers or so

Or St. Louis

Colorado?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm not sad, just pissed this team is going to waste this season with no playoffs or top pick.

Top Bottom