• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

Babcock himself said that Phaneuf wanted to win now, and that the Leafs weren't ready to win now, indicating that was part of the reasoning for moving him. Obviously it's a bit of word play and they've wanted to get rid of Phaneuf for a while, but still odd for him to make that comment.

LTTP, but Babs said he was ready to win now, which can be interpreted quite differently.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
That first line looks like its not even trying tonight.

Also Chiasson, is he the worst player in the league? Yes or Yes?

I don't understand why Zach Smith is one of the leading forwards in ice time...

Even though he was injured, I'm starting to miss Michalek already :(

Also, to answer your question, yes.

Edit: I think Zibanejad is giving Chiasson good competition tonight though.

NetMapel

Guilty White Male Mods Gave Me This Tag
Finally managed to watch some highlights of Canucks vs Avalanche game from the other day. Ya'll should be embarrassed to be deked by Sbisa. You guys made him look like Bobby Orr there wtf haha

Cake Boss

Banned
Dave Cameron is still a fucking idiot tho. No matter what roster he has.

Motherfucker fucked up a stacked Bingo roster, a stacked Canadian juniors roster, and a stacked memorial cup roster.

Bitch ass shouldn't even be anywhere near a hockey team.

wow...phaneuf is terrible

Dion Felleuf.

8f41da2a9439d3d35213c6lroe.gif

Stasis

Didn't know Moore had that in him.

Nice shot!

He's an excellent 4th liner, and he still has energy. Rarely makes mistakes. I'd like to keep him around for another year. Go year to year at like $1M even.

Stasis

I love it when Hayes uses his size to do more than shield the puck.

He's awesome when he's a bit more physical. We can use that.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Outside of that Zetterberg goal(which was actually caused by Ryan's stupid play), Phaneuf wasn't even that bad, he was just ok.

Hard to win when your own forwards nullify most of your scoring chances though, especially on 6 powerplays.

Top Bottom