• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2016 |OT| Parlez-vous tankçais?

yyzjohn

Banned
Although I normally use the Score app, I like livescores.com for other leagues and up to date scores. They don't have a mobile app but the mobile site is decent.

Mobile.livescore.com

QmBbBVq.jpg

imBask

Banned
yo super unrelated but does anyone in Habs-gaf who lives in Montreal have a good car insurance company to recommend? Mine would jump to almost 800 for a 2010 mazda 3... I'm 26, 0 claims, 0 accident, so at that price they can kinda fuck right off. It's my moms car and she pays like 350-400...

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The Rangers seem to be starting to do what they did last February with regard to winning through significant injuries. They are now 5-2-0 since Rick Nash went down with a bone bruise and 2-0-0 without Ryan McDonagh (really 3-0-0 if you count the game against the Flyers since he went down very early into that game).

Quick

Banned
yo super unrelated but does anyone in Habs-gaf who lives in Montreal have a good car insurance company to recommend? Mine would jump to almost 800 for a 2010 mazda 3... I'm 26, 0 claims, 0 accident, so at that price they can kinda fuck right off. It's my moms car and she pays like 350-400...

What the fuck, that's insane. My car insurance is less than a quarter of that.

Why is it so high? Or is that some weird Quebec thing?

Cake Boss

Banned

I am with Belaidirect, I am in Quebec side as well and pay $72 a month for my Elantra.

imBask

Banned
What the fuck, that's insane. My car insurance is less than a quarter of that.

Why is it so high? Or is that some weird Quebec thing?

no fucking idea. I got ONE decent speeding ticket but I know it shouldn't affect it that much, I know people who lost their permit a bunch of times who pay less than that!

i'll try everywhere and compare

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
pls no to White and Chabottssonn

Agreed, I'm not 100% sold on Drouin, he still has bust potential, so that would be a huge price to pay.

Wonder who else Murray can offer though. Apparently Englund is close to NHL ready, I wanted to see him with the Sens but maybe it's worth giving him up to take a flyer on Drouin.

I'm a 22 year old male so I get screwed until I turn 25 basically
And I drive a 6 year old Mazda 3 so the car is nothing special either.

I'm 27 and the cheapest insurance i've found for the car i'm buying is $200 a month. No accidents or claims too. Goddamn thieves.

Quick

Banned
no fucking idea. I got ONE decent speeding ticket but I know it shouldn't affect it that much, I know people who lost their permit a bunch of times who pay less than that!

i'll try everywhere and compare

That's really fucked up, even with a speeding ticket.

How is your insurance so low?

No idea. I'm on the same exact boat as Imbask (26, 0 claims, 0 accidents) and with no tickets.

I pay 250 a month yall gotta stop complaining

$160/month for me.

Samyy

Yea I'm just gonna bite the bullet and move downtown (cityplace probably)
Can't wait to sell my car and stop paying for this bullshit

Cake Boss

Banned
yeah imbask, unless your driving a 2001 Jetta, your not going to end up paying less $50 a month.

Miss my jetta, 12$ a month for insurance :(

imBask

Banned
well i'm driving a 2002 cavalier, which might explain why my insurance is so low. It's still holding up, but I can feel the problems coming and my parents are offering me a sweet deal on their car...

my cavalier is like Markov, it's still fine but we all know that won't last

well i'm driving a 2002 cavalier, which might explain why my insurance is so low. It's still holding up, but I can feel the problems coming and my parents are offering me a sweet deal on their car...

my cavalier is like Markov, it's still fine but we all know that won't last

Just ride your bicycle everywhere. Problem solved.

Socreges

Banned
That's really fucked up, even with a speeding ticket.

No idea. I'm on the same exact boat as Imbask (26, 0 claims, 0 accidents) and with no tickets.

$160/month for me.
imbask was talking per year, you were talking per month. yyz thought you were also talking per year. I'd say you pay a lot.

imbask is coming to the realization that everyone pays that much. Not sure why his mom only pays $300/year, though. Is she a senior? A veteran? She must get multiple discounts.

calder

$156 a month for my 2015 Forester.

Manitoba Public Insurance is fucking terrible, and even worse I have to hear my wife complain about how stupid and alien the very concept of a crown corp having a mandate (read: monopoly) for vehicle insurance is every time it comes up. ;)

A decade ago we drove her old car here for over a year with Tennessee plates because the insurance and registration was like $40 for A YEAR and you could renew it a couple of times even if you didn't live there anymore. Good times.

calder

imbask was talking per year, you were talking per month. yyz thought you were also talking per year. I'd say you pay a lot.

imbask is coming to the realization that everyone pays that much. Not sure why his mom only pays $300/year, though. Is she a senior? A veteran? She must get multiple discounts.

It's also a bit confusing to talk about because some people are lumping registration in with insurance (like me, because it's all the same entity here) but I assume some of you guys pay registration separately. At least that's the way it seemed to work in the US.

imBask

Banned
I think Desjardins can bring it down to almost 500 a year, now were talking. I'll call them

anyway thanks for the help you guys <3

zroid

Banned
Kadri fined $5000 for the gesture

punishment fits the crime

(pointless fine for a meaningless gesture that is only treated as a big deal because it was caught on camera)

Quick

Banned

Oh, Jesus fuck. I thought it was monthly. Wow, I'm an idiot and can't read.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
aw i was hoping he'd be suspended

we need to increase our tank for tonight

though in all honesty, we could just put cardboard cutouts in place of everyone and the oilers would still find a way to lose

Top Bottom