• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I think Scrivens is going to get the start on Saturday.

From everything reported he seems to be having the better camp thus far.

gaming_noob

Pens/Flyers game on Saturday might be a very high scoring affair...let's hope they're not rusty. As soon as the lines are out I've got money on Over 1.5 goals first period and Over (I'm assuming 6) on game total...

Scrivens. He's game-ready, conditioned, and has had a decent year in the AHL. Reimer hasn't played a competitive game in almost a year.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I think it'll be Reimer. Camp is one thing, but Reimers got more NHL experience. Reimer for sure for game one, open competition after that.

Scrivens. He's game-ready, conditioned, and has had a decent year in the AHL. Reimer hasn't played a competitive game in almost a year.

Yeah what Bones said. Scrivens has been actually playing for the last few months. I think we'd start with him and then go with Reimer after game 2 or 3 and then it becomes an open competition.

Yeah what Bones said. Scrivens has been actually playing for the last few months. I think we'd start with him and then go with Reimer after game 2 or 3 and then it becomes an open competition.

Scrivens has been playing in the AHL. Sure he's been playing, but the AHL is a big step down from the NHL.

Orr/Brown will set Gionta straight in the first five minutes of the game.

Surely, you jest?

325991-ryan-white.jpg

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Komarov will destroy half the Habs. Most hated player in the KHL shall ruin those smurfs.

I haven't seen him play yet but from how everyone talks about him he seems like he'll be the type of player that we'll be defending all season long because he'll just pester everyone.

Could be one of those he's fantastic if he's on your team but you hate his guts if he's not players.

Quick

Banned
I haven't seen him play yet but from how everyone talks about him he seems like he'll be the type of player that we'll be defending all season long because he'll just pester everyone.

Could be one of those he's fantastic if he's on your team but you hate his guts if he's not players.

Sounds like a Colby Armstrong clone, sort of.

Advance Wars was so fun. I'd play against my brother and use that girl who has strong infantries. Spam mech soldiers and win. Never played Days of Ruin but I hear it's darker than the other two.

Quick

Banned
Maybe it's just me, but I never really saw any animosity from fans towards Armstrong, or the other way around.

He seems like a cool dude, and Bish confirms this as such. And he even did some cross-sports collaboration with the Jays for that Team Unit stuff.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Maybe it's just me, but I never really saw any animosity from fans towards Armstrong, or the other way around.

He seems like a cool dude, and Bish confirms this as such. And he even did some cross-sports collaboration with the Jays for that Team Unit stuff.

There isn't any animosity. Just people got angry about him because he kept getting injured.

He's a great guy, it just didn't work out in Toronto is all.

I don't know how well he'll do in Montreal as frankly I don't even remember how he even plays.

People are just a lot more mad now because he wants to beat down the Leafs on opening night.

ShaneB

Advance Wars was so fun. I'd play against my brother and use that girl who has strong infantries. Spam mech soldiers and win. Never played Days of Ruin but I hear it's darker than the other two.

It is incredibly dark, and I didn't like it as much because of that. The earlier games were bright and colourful and pretty silly in tone, but that added to them just being incredibly fun games.

Merguson

Banned
Oh hey, Leafs single-game tickets are on sale. Let's see what's avaliable.

*searches for a pair of tickets across all home games*

There was a problem processing my request.

Okay.. let's try this..

*searches for a ticket across all home games*

Oh hey.. found three games..

price is... $424.75.. for one ticket

NOPE.

Okay.. let's try this..

NOPE.

I got 2 purples for a game in March for 130 bucks, and if you search for best available it will always give you a platinum single seat, its been that way for a decade

Hawks should solve their problem at C by offersheeting the hell out of O´reilly I feel certain that he could be a 2-C eventhough he is so defensively minded. Just let him play with Kane and it is needed. They say that he is asking for around 4 a year, Do It!

Ofcourse it would be matched but whatever.

Okay.. let's try this..

NOPE.

I remember having the day off in 2011 when tickets went on sale for the public at 10 AM. I refreshed the page at exactly 10 AM and did a search. Everything until February was sold out already.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened

Okay.. let's try this..

NOPE.

Tickets in toronto = :-(

99% of the times I go, it's scalped

It's actually scary I have a preferred scalper

Merguson

Banned
I got 2 purples for a game in March for 130 bucks, and if you search for best available it will always give you a platinum single seat, its been that way for a decade

Yeah, I was checking to see if there was a pair of seats available but doesn't look like it.

I have no interest in going to the games alone but it was funny to see that price.

Hawks should solve their problem at C by offersheeting the hell out of O´reilly I feel certain that he could be a 2-C eventhough he is so defensively minded. Just let him play with Kane and it is needed. They say that he is asking for around 4 a year, Do It!

Ofcourse it would be matched but whatever.

Tim Connolly is on waivers.

Quick

Banned
lol

Luke's Troops is now Lupe's Troops

Regardless of whose name is on it, I'm glad the Leafs are supporting the troops. Though, Lupe's Troops does sound hilarious. Guess it was easy making it ring to the tune of "Luke".

Speaking of, I'll be going to the home opener...vs. Buffalo.

Top Bottom