• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Revenant

BURNS_NEW_BEARD.jpg

gotta love how burns always looks stoned out of his mind.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
You don't think this is what Subban wants? If it's Meehan, it's Subban.
Subban definitely wants to get paid, but I don't doubt that Meehan hasn't pushed him to go further then he probably initially wanted. I don't know why Bergevin is being so sheepish, give him the 7 years he wants, he should be a Hab for life anyways.

Panthers sign D Kulikov to 2-yr deal 20 mintues ago.Sun Sentinel exclusive. confirmed by agent and Kuli #flapanthers #n

More pressure on Subban to sign.

Subban definitely wants to get paid, but I don't doubt that Meehan hasn't pushed him to go further then he probably initially wanted. I don't know why Bergevin is being so sheepish, give him the 7 years he wants, he should be a Hab for life anyways.

You never know what happens to a young player, committing to a big 7 years contract should be avoided if possible.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Both Kulikov and Del Zotta have signed for 2 years, Subban is a different beast and player then they are, but he's not worth twice as much as DZ with the new cap, and both those guys have taken 2 years which is what Bergevin has been pushing, and will no doubt use as a comparable.

I'd say PK's far more valuable to Montreal than MDZ or Kulikov are to their respective teams. I'm sure Bergevin will try to reference those deals, but I don't see Subban/Meehan feeling pressured by them.

Cake Boss

Banned
"@DarrenDreger: For clarification, the Leafs don't intend on buying out Connolly. If he clears he will very likely be assigned to the Marlies. #TSN"

LOL

I thought there was a really brief window for the accelerated buyouts. Players had to clear waivers today to be eligible, or something. I'm not sure where I read that though.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
For their 15,000 season ticket holders.

Also, 1000 tickets being given away.

The rest? LOL SUCKERS.

But at least there's this:

"On Saturday, February 23, the Maple Leafs will invite fans to Air Canada Centre for a free road game viewing party as the team visits the Ottawa Senators. A complimentary meal (choice of hot dog or pizza, popcorn and pop), prizes, giveaways and autograph sessions with Leafs Alumni and the full-Maple Leafs game night experience are what fans can expect."

Sanjuro

Oh god Im going to watch a scrimmage. Welcome to rock bottom.

edit: ALL DRESSED UP IN GAME UNIS!

We sold out our scrim. Tickets are just way to much for my liking at the moment.

Make a joke post and you make a post that would make Morton Salt envious.

It's okay, you'll learn eventually.

I think you are a bit backwards. The only person posting salt was yourself. :jnc

Hence the adorable comment.

Top Bottom