• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

CCF23

TSN pegs the Leafs at 13th place in the East.

dat save percentage over the past 5 seasons :lol :lol :lol

But they're completely confident in their goaltending.

I can't wait for the inevitable Luongo trade two weeks into the season after Reimer and Scrivens beg for mercy on their torn assholes.

Osorio

Zajac signed to an 8 year $46 million contract

Zach Parise wanted to go home to Minnesota.

Travis Zajac preferred to stay in New Jersey.

“Obviously I want to be here. I believe in this organization 100 percent,” Zajac said of the Devils after the announcement today that he signed an eight-year, $46 million contract extension through the 2020-21 season.

“I think it’s a first-class organization. It’s the environment I want to surround myself in on and off the ice. My family is in New Jersey. We love the people here. We love living here. With all that and the players and coaching staff, I think we have a great chance here to always be successful.”

I like the move.

Someone mentioned there are talks of Bobby Ryan or Iginla coming our way.

Quick

Banned
wait both tsn and sportsnet are doing their 2 hour specials at the same time?

Fight! Fight! Fight!

anch+1.gif

dem

You know.. I think I'd be fine sucking for 48 more games if it meant Jones or Mackinnon...

I think I have some sort of last place Stockholm syndrome .

Solo

LOL I love Prust already :lol :lol :lol

Got the winning goal by flipping the puck at Budaj and pushing him into the net. Gallagher scored for team white, Galchenyuk and Prust for team red.

Spl1nter

But they're completely confident in their goaltending.

I can't wait for the inevitable Luongo trade two weeks into the season after Reimer and Scrivens beg for mercy on their torn assholes.

Would rather tank for mackinnon and then offer sheet bernier.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Here's the map.

Fortunately, I'll get to see the champs, and not some minor league foolishness.

The best part of that is "NO GAME due to regional college basketball" rofl. Yeah regional college basketball > season opener of the NHL. L-O-L.

Watching the sportsnet now, thanks for the link! HYPEEE

Smiley90

Has Detroit retired Lidstrom's number yet, btw? When are they going to?

EDIT: This sportsnet panel is pretty enthusiastic, god I missed enthusiastic hockey talk.

Smiley90

Sportsnet showing a clip of how wrong their predictions were last season?!? I'm impressed. (On how well/bad Ottawa was supposed to do)

Smiley90

First Sportsnet panel, now Canucks scrimmage time. HOCKEY'S BACK. (nearly)

Rogers Arena looks PACKED.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I know they need to fill in their tv schedules, but making any serious league predictions overall this season is kind of pointless, with the unpredictability of injuries and the effect the lockout will have on different teams. Therefore, Canes in 5.

Top Bottom