• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Entropia

No One Remembers
IjlQP.jpg

lol

Delryk

Thought you could pick teams and have a leaderboard with friends and stuff.. unless they didnt put it live yet... blah!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I opted for the 2 single payments and it won't let me watch games from the archive? The fuck? Do I have to pay the total thing to get that feature?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm trying on my PC, how long does it take to register payment?

Edit: Never mind, I think I got it going

Socreges

Banned
Hmmm so if I get Gamecenter and have unblock-us so it thinks I'm in the US, does that mean I'll be able to watch Canucks games? If so I could just cancel my cable.

Hmmm so if I get Gamecenter and have unblock-us so it thinks I'm in the US, does that mean I'll be able to watch Canucks games? If so I could just cancel my cable.

The only time you wouldnt be able to watch Canucks games is if they played on a national network here (i.e. NBC, NBC Sports or NHL Network)

bigkrev

Went to Flyers practice at the arena tonight. Thank god for $1 Hot Dogs!

Saturday can't come soon enough. I've been to every day of camp, I just want to see some real hockey.

calder

I use unblock-us as well and was wondering this. Based on a little investigation it does not seem to work on some devices (iPad, anything that has location services basically) but does work on PS3. If it works I won't be getting Jets TV that's for sure. :p $10 a month grumble grumble.

Unless the Blues send Schwartz back down to Peoria (highly unlikely given the statements by Hitch and his camp performance), going to be some sort of tough decision made before the 3pm deadline tomorrow as we can't put Porter on waivers anymore.

I'm guessing something with Dags. Cole to Peoria if White gets moved in (Cole hasn't been impressing at camp thus far from what I've heard, not sure how his pairing with Petro went tonight).

Top Bottom