• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Going to have a hard time resisting buying another jersey at the game on Saturday when everything is 50% off. Already have Henrik and Edler. My short list would probably be Burrows, Hamhuis, Schneider, or Hansen.

What say you, Canucks gaf. If I buy one, who should it be? I think I'm leaning towards Schneider or Hamhuis.

Your lack of Kesler considerations is sad.

Buy a Schneider one once luongo is traded.... Just in case.

Quick

Banned
I'm thinking of getting a Kessel, Lupul, or Gardiner jersey. Not sure yet, though. Leafs haven't announced any discounts or deals for apparel, but I'll find out when I get to the home opener.

Alucard

Banned
25 hours til we stretch the Leafs box so wide that it forms a wormhole.

aocjx.gif

Heretic

I'd like to take a minute to thank my fellow Hopers during this long, hard-fought battle. It was a pleasure, gentlemen.

And to you Nopers...

LICK MY BALLS, BITCHES!!!

Hopefully line 1 looks as good as 3 did last weekend.

Hitch mentioned on 590 that the primary difference for that first line was a lack of real play during the lockout. May take them a little while to catch up, but they'll get there.

Looking forward to seeing Tarasenko in action after all the talk the last few seasons.

Is McDonald for sure playing tomorrow? He was out of the scrim yesterday with the flu.

Relatively sure, they kept him out of the scrimmage to avoid spreading the flu, I believe he was on the ice today.

I'd like to take a minute to thank my fellow Hopers during this long, hard-fought battle. It was a pleasure, gentlemen.

And to you Nopers...

When will Hopert Smith go away?

I'm thinking of getting a Kessel, Lupul, or Gardiner jersey. Not sure yet, though. Leafs haven't announced any discounts or deals for apparel, but I'll find out when I get to the home opener.

Sportchek has 25% off NHL gear, so does the NHL online store

Always be careful buying the jersey of a young Leaf, odds are they will be a bust or traded in 2 years

Marvie_3

Banned
Going to have a hard time resisting buying another jersey at the game on Saturday when everything is 50% off. Already have Henrik and Edler. My short list would probably be Burrows, Hamhuis, Schneider, or Hansen.

What say you, Canucks gaf. If I buy one, who should it be? I think I'm leaning towards Schneider or Hamhuis.
Get a Mark Messier jersey.

Can't wait to kick the Queens' asses. Maybe their bandwagon will crash the first game.
Chicago is going to look like Beez when he brings home a bad report card.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016

And to you Nopers...

3VGmN.gif

Feels good man, hopefully the hockey gods bless our faith with some 8-0 victories tomorrow night.

cube444

Get a Gardiner one. The other two will be long gone while he'll still be on the team.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
2013 NHL Opening Day rosters by weight, height and age

Link

Detroit only has the THIRD oldest roster. Shocking. (New Jersey's and surprisingly Florida's is 29.7 years, Detroit's is 29.6 years). Columbus with the youngest? I guess they're doing SOMETHING.

bardia

Are they 50% off only at the Rogers Arena store or at the Robson store too?

Top Bottom