• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Fuck... All this talk makes me want to get Gamecenter live. It is cheap enough to be a reasonable decision.

Has anyone run a VPN(or whatever hides your IP) to their Xbox before? If its possible to get Hawks games on my Xbox then I might get it.

Is it $50 flat or are there taxes? I have a $50 visa gift card but it might not be enough

So close till we send the Carolina hillbillies packing. All that with the new C the Jovocop.
jovo_cop.jpg

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
6 years x $5M for Edler is very good. Nice one Canucks.

Hopefully, Steve Tambelleni (lol..) can re-up Ladislav Smid soon. He should be worth around $3.75M - $4.25M.

Settle down Tarabris.

Haven't said Destiny yet so I have reached rock bottom yet.

My deepest condolences on Colaiacovo
whenever he gets off injury

He's already off injury, played in the scrimmage on Tuesday as well. Also he is on our 3rd pair. Can't wait until he scores a hat trick on you guys tomorrow!!
He's gonna fall and get a concussion stepping onto the ice for the first time probably :(

He's already off injury, played in the scrimmage on Tuesday as well. Also he is on our 3rd pair. Can't wait until he scores a hat trick on you guys tomorrow!!
He's gonna fall and get a concussion stepping onto the ice for the first time probably :(

In the first Shanaban of the season, the glass will take a 3 game suspension:

zT7clCh.gif

Anyone else not amused that Sportsnet Radio no longer has local radio overnight? Seems they now play CBS sports radio which like all American sports coverage has way too much college sports scandal talk and no hockey coverage =/

TSN Radio is just as bad with ESPN radio overnight

Sportsnet/The Fan staying local was one of the main reasons I preferred them to TSN

Weak

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
Smid is getting traded to OTT by the end of the week dawg.
Sorry brah. No deal. You could've had him (and Cogliano and Penner), but Dany said no... but Milan Michálek has turned out alright.

What else you want for Ben Bishop?
Magnus Pääjärvi is probably available but that seems like an overpayment.

Hunter S.

Ryan O'Reilly has now missed two games without an injury on his KHL team. I have been waiting and waiting to hear if the a vs would stop being cheap asses and sign him.

Loving how the NHL thinks higher of the avs than Edmonton, Calgary and Minnesota in terms of power rankings.

Solo

11 hours until a young Manics steps out of the wormhole we tear in Toronto's anus; turns out he was writing Sittler erotica back in the 70's.

FOOTE

Finally.

Let the fucking TRAP begin!

Oh, and Wade Redden as a 6th/7th dman? I like it. I don't want Cole out there every night if he isn't ready and eventually the Blues are going to need to decide what to do with him. He's still pretty young but he has to step up his game soon.

Top Bottom