• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Pochacco

asking dangerous questions
HAPPY HOCKEY DAY!!!

IZU7v.gif

Watch this to get even MORE excited!:
Puck Daddy's 113 things that have changed since last NHL season: http://youtu.be/mS0h-4EURdk

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I may actually get to see some of tonights game now. Before going to the house party with no tv I am dropping by a friend's house for a meeting.

Finally.

Let the fucking TRAP begin!

Oh, and Wade Redden as a 6th/7th dman? I like it. I don't want Cole out there every night if he isn't ready and eventually the Blues are going to need to decide what to do with him. He's still pretty young but he has to step up his game soon.

I can't wait to watch that trap hockey!

I am getting excited now. I really hope Bryz can be just bad and not horrible but I think that is to much to ask. Oh well at least the Flyers get to start with an easy game.

Montresor

When this happens, I sneak my phone around with slingplayer on

Never miss a thing \o/

It's a chauffeur job. I'm driving a client from North York at 6:30pm up to Caledon. So I'm not so lucky, :lol. Any screens are out of the question (phone or otherwise) and the radio would not be appropriate with clients in the back. However, after I drop them off I'll probably be able to listen to 1st intermission commentary and the 1st half of the 2nd period on my way home.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
It's a chauffeur job. I'm driving a client from North York at 6:30pm up to Caledon. So I'm not so lucky, :lol. Any screens are out of the question (phone or otherwise) and the radio would not be appropriate with clients in the back. However, after I drop them off I'll probably be able to listen to 1st intermission commentary and the 1st half of the 2nd period on my way home.

Headphone in your ear man

Or minutes into the ride ask "would you like some radio to help pass the time?"

Then hope that he's a leafs fan

Unless of course you aren't allowed to offer suggestions

Alucard

Banned
I am getting excited now. I really hope Bryz can be just bad and not horrible but I think that is to much to ask. Oh well at least the Flyers get to start with an easy game.

aPJ1f.gif

I'm actually kind of excited about today. I'm most worried about Marc-Andre Fleury and the Penguins' D. Reminds me of how I felt in the mid-90s. All offense with an average back end. At least Brooks Orpik is allegedly back to his old awesome self. Apparently, he played injured last season. We'll see.

FOOTE

I can't wait to watch that trap hockey!

Me too. I won't be posting during the game tonight since I'll be there.

Hopefully I can get on here later and gloat a little about a win though.

Already have my Halak jersey on. I'm ready to go, dammit!

Also, just a heads-up. I'll never defend a Jackman cheap-shot. Don't like him a bit. So if something happens and I'm quiet about it, that's why.

Me too. I won't be posting during the game tonight since I'll be there.

Hopefully I can get on here later and gloat a little about a win though.

Already have my Halak jersey on. I'm ready to go, dammit!

Also, just a heads-up. I'll never defend a Jackman cheap-shot. Don't like him a bit. So if something happens and I'm quiet about it, that's why.

Don't worry, I'll be raging if it happens. :D

Fei

So frustrated I have to be out of the country for two weeks starting tomorrow. Literally will watch the Sabres/Flyers game and then leave for the airport. :( Wait for so long, get just a taste, and then gone again. Ugh.

CREMSteve

Calgary

Tanguay - Cammalleri - Iginla
Glencross - Cervenka - Hudler
Baertschi - Backlund - Stempniak
Comeau - Stajan - Jackman

Bouwmeester - Wideman
Giordano - Brodie
Butler - Sarich

Kiprusoff

So the final Flames roster compared to what I had pegged in the Summer.

Glencross - Tanguay - Iginla
Baertschi - Backlund - Cammalleri
Hudler - Cervenka - Stempniak
Comeau - Jones - Jackman
Horak - Stajan - Begin

Bouwmeester - Wideman
Giordano - Butler
Sarich - Brodie
Smith - Babchuk

Kiprusoff
Irving

I'm thrilled to see Baertschi and Backlund together on a line, they played tremendously well in training camp together.

I'm still not sold on Tanguay playing Center, and Cervenka and Babchuk are on IR to start the season, with Hudler away on bereavement due to his father's passing. I'm not liking the chances of a good start to the year. :(

Very pleased Irving earned the backup spot to Kipper though.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened

It was expected... Reimer isn't exactly in game shape while scrivens is in mid season form

@jonasTSN1050: Lines vs. MTL: Lupul-Bozak-Kessel. MacArthur-Grabovski-Kulemin. van Riemsdyk-Kadri-Komarov. Brown-McClement-Orr/Steckel. (Likely Orr)

@jonasTSN1050: D: Phaneuf-Kostka. Liles-Franson. Gunnarsson-Komisarek.

aPJ1f.gif

I'm actually kind of excited about today. I'm most worried about Marc-Andre Fleury and the Penguins' D. Reminds me of how I felt in the mid-90s. All offense with an average back end. At least Brooks Orpik is allegedly back to his old awesome self. Apparently, he played injured last season. We'll see.

I'm more worried about Letang, he played amazing during the season and then played crappy and really emotionally during the playoffs.

Top Bottom