• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

It was expected... Reimer isn't exactly in game shape while scrivens is in mid season form

@jonasTSN1050: Lines vs. MTL: Lupul-Bozak-Kessel. MacArthur-Grabovski-Kulemin. van Riemsdyk-Kadri-Komarov. Brown-McClement-Orr/Steckel. (Likely Orr)

@jonasTSN1050: D: Phaneuf-Kostka. Liles-Franson. Gunnarsson-Komisarek.

I know - and I think Scrivens may end up being the better goalie. Not that the bar is that high...

Cake Boss

Banned
Damn why does the Philly/Pens game have to be on the same time as the Sens/Jets one, I want to see the box stretching, no defense, no goalies game.

Montresor

Sweet, TSN HD is free until the end of April! No more SD hockey games for me
until the playoffs :(

WOW this is honestly incredible news. I think it costs 8 dollars a month to order the special HD package that includes a billion other HD channels I don't care about in addition to TSN.

Mike Green already in playoff form!

tumblr_mgld037gSN1rirypwo1_500.gif

cube444

I'm actually kind of excited about today. I'm most worried about Marc-Andre Fleury and the Penguins' D. Reminds me of how I felt in the mid-90s. All offense with an average back end. At least Brooks Orpik is allegedly back to his old awesome self. Apparently, he played injured last season. We'll see.

I'd be more worried about their overrated coach. Lavi owned him in the playoffs and Bylsma had no clue how to adapt.

Tabris

Who do I play in my third winger spot based on Goals / Assists / +/- / Hits scoring factor in fantasy?

Jaden Schwartz, Vladmir Tarasenko, Jiri Tlusty, or Carl Hagelin?

What about the rest of the team?

We have another half of the team?

Datsyuk - Z - Brunner
Franzen - Filppula - Samuelsson
Cleary - Abdelkdaer - Mursak
Miller - Emmerton - Tootoo

Kronwall - Ericsson
Quincey - Smith
Colaiacovo - White

Howard

Bert and Helm are out, Bert is sick and Helm will be back next Friday, Eaves is also cleared to play now but hasn't played in a while. I think Sammy will surprise some people and Flip has been looking really, really good so I'm not too concerned about the second line. Amazing though with 3 other forwards out, we still have a deep lineup, that forward depth. I also think Mursak and Tootoo will be stands out and surprise people as well. Overall not bad, once we get Bert and Helm back though things will get interesting and if Smith lives up to the hype which he has a good chance of doing.

Revenant

We have another half of the team?

Datsyuk - Z - Brunner
Franzen - Filppula - Samuelsson
Cleary - Abdelkdaer - Mursak
Miller - Emmerton - Tootoo

Kronwall - Ericsson
Quincey - Smith
Colaiacovo - White

Howard

Bert and Helm are out, Bert is sick and Helm will be back next Friday, Eaves is also cleared to play now but hasn't played in a while. I think Sammy will surprise some people and Flip has been looking really good. Amazing though with 3 other forwards out, we still have a deep lineup, that forward depth.

crazy-laughter.jpg

:(

If Ericsson can play like he did at the end of last year and Smith plays like he is projected too, I think we will be fine, if not I will have to find a bridge to jump off of.

But who needs D when you have all of that FORWARD DEPTH!!!!!! I sound like a Leafs fan now, we're screwed.

Pikma

Banned
:(

If Ericsson can play like he did at the end of last year and Smith plays like he is projected too, I think we will be fine, if not I will have to find a bridge to jump off of.

But who needs D when you have all of that FORWARD DEPTH!!!!!! I sound like a Leafs fan now, we're screwed.

We'll do all right, we aren't the Leafs :p

Top Bottom