• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Mii

Banned
Any opinions on GameCenterLive vs NHL Center Ice now? I end up asking this every year. Is either one all HD yet? Anyone heard prices quoted yet?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like 6 back to backs for the Rangers, all of which are home and away. Also, 5 games in the first 8 days of the season. 4 game road trip mid-March.

5 vs. Penguins, 3 home and 2 away
5 vs. Flyers, 2 home and 3 away

Best stretch looks to be Feb. 14 to March 5, 8 out of 10 at home.

Our only home games against the Devils are our last two home games, haha.

6 of our first 7 are against the Bruins, Penguins, and Flyers. Jesus. Thank god for that Leafs game in the middle.

Vman

Class

BeV6j.jpg

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie
Negotiations always subject to change on moment's notice, but sense is RFAs Benn (DAL), Subban (MTL), Kulikov (FLA) not close at this point.

Going to have some Doughty-like holdouts it seems

Most of GMs - not all but most - I've spoken to tonight don't anticipate making any moves tonight. Trades and signings legal at midnite ET.

Whole lotta nothing tonight

ATF487

we had a crapton of long homestands in the old schedule :(

edit: 5 vs Sens and Sabres, 4 vs Habs and Leafs. Honestly thought it would be the other way around

Wish it was the other way around...

Can't wait for next week. I just got cable hooked up, and I'm gonna see how cheap weekday tickets get.

Marvie_3

Banned
Most of GMs - not all but most - I've spoken to tonight don't anticipate making any moves tonight. Trades and signings legal at midnite ET.

Whole lotta nothing tonight

Whole lotta nothing tonight except watching as Cake Boss cakebosses.

Magni

Rangers website said:
Individual tickets are going on-sale Wednesday, Jan. 16, at noon ET.

I'm better off waiting for this than buying now on StubHub, right? (price wise) The Canucks and the Red Wings aren't coming to NYC so I think I'll be going to the Lightning game on the 10th instead. $95 on SH right now, I'll be able to find cheaper on the Rangers site Friday, right? Haven't bought a NHL ticket ever since I've been overseas for the past eight years..

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
I'm better off waiting for this than buying now on StubHub, right? (price wise) The Canucks and the Red Wings aren't coming to NYC so I think I'll be going to the Lightning game on the 10th instead. $95 on SH right now, I'll be able to find cheaper on the Rangers site Friday, right? Haven't bought a NHL ticket ever since I've been overseas for the past eight years..

NYR tix are probably in heavy demand, I suggest hopping on Wednesday and hope NYR fans are still confused about when/where to get tickets

All leafs tickets sell out within a minute :(

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

The seats will be cheaper if you buy them directly next week, but that's assuming they don't sell out before you do.

Fuck that 5pm game against the Preds on Jan 21st. I don't get MLK day off. I'm going to have to schedule a dentist appointment for that afternoon.

Or sue my employer for being RACIST.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I will have to like Detroit now...

@TSNBobMcKenzie: Swiss sensation Damien Brunner, 26, expected to line up with Datsyuk and Zetterberg in DET. Rookie Gustav Nyquist staying in AHL - for now.

Elliotte Friedman ‏@FriedgeHNIC
Rules for training camp as per new CBA: During the first four days of on-ice activity, ice-time activities will be limited to 1.75 hours...

and off-ice activities will be limited to 1.25 hours per day. Teams are also supposed to give one day off in the first 10 days, but...

from looking at schedules, doesn't look like that's happening because camps won't last that long.

The players insisted on that in the new CBA ? Is Fehr going to send out NHLPA interns to each training camp with a stopwatch to make sure ?

Top Bottom