• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Quick

Banned
Leafs have no games scheduled on a Friday or Sunday

Odd....

Not necessarily odd.

Leafs rarely play on Friday or Sunday from past seasons. I think last year and/or the year before have been the most times in ages that they've had Friday or Sunday games.

zedge

Flames open against the Sharks, then the Ducks the next day. Holy crap looking at the schedule its nuts how close the games are. Hockey.. Hockey everywhere!

These poor players are going to be run ragged.. haha, serves them right fuckers.

Kulikov
Bjugstad
Huberdeau

for

Luongo
Kassian

Markstrom to spend the entire year in the AHL.

DAT over, over payment. Kulikov would be near both their "worth"

Markstrom was going to spend this in AHL regardless. After two knee surgeries in 2 years Cats brass made it clear he will have most of the starts in San Antonio. He already done 3 back to back games so he is looking great.

Quick

Banned
When's Spectre unbanned?

iCUNjbLJqk0hY.gif

Longest roadtrip, honorable mention: The six road matches in seven games swing of Feb. 4-15, which includes two trips to Edmonton. Only a home game against the Ducks breaks up that stretch, and the Stars will have to come from Edmonton to see Anaheim before heading back up to the same city. Not sure who came up with that at the league office, but the Oilers will be playing a back-to-back at Detroit and Columbus in the meantime to help even the scales a bit.

lol...

Play Edmonton... Leave Edmonton and go to Dallas to play Anaheim.. Then return to Edmonton...

Meanwhile Edmonton plays agst the Stars at home and then goes to Detroit and Columbus then goes back to Edmonton to face the Stars...

Jesus :\

I´m having a fantasy draft today with my friends and i´m feeling completely out of touch with NHL. Anyone who wants to help me with avoiding to get burn on top picks.

Crosby still feels dangerous and so do Giroux, anyone now anything on their situation?

Will Kovy and Visnovsky come back?

Any big injuries or question marks on other big players?

Panthers Camp list

Forwards
9 - Stephen Weiss
11 - Jonathan Huberdeau
12 - Jack Skille
13 - Mike Santorelli
14 - Tomas Fleischmann
18 - Shawn Matthias
19 - Scottie Upshall
20 - Sean Bergenheim
22 - George Parros
25 - Jerred Smithson
27 - Alex Kovalev (tryout)
32 - Kris Versteeg
40 - Marek Svatos (tryout)
41 - James Wright
42 - Quinton Howden
50 - Drew Shore
52 - Jon Rheault
57 - Marcel Goc
82 - Tomas Kopecky
88 - Peter Mueller

D-men
Keaton Ellerby
17 - Filip Kuba
23 - Tyson Strachan
43 - Mike Weaver
44 - Erik Gudbranson
51 - Brian Campbell
55 - Ed Jovanovski
62 - Michael Caruso
72 - Alexander Petrovic

Goalies
30 - Scott Clemmensen
35 - Jacob Markstrom
60 - Jose Theodore

No Kulikov makes me worried, what is going on with him.

Solo

Habs sched:

- 8 back to backs (including 2 in a row), 5 are home-and-homes, 2 are all at home and 1 is all on the road
- host the Flyers on my B-day
- longest road trip is 5 games
- longest homestand is 3 games
- play 5 games against each of Toronto and Buffalo

Tough sched, but then every team's is tough.

I´m having a fantasy draft today with my friends and i´m feeling completely out of touch with NHL. Anyone who wants to help me with avoiding to get burn on top picks.

Crosby still feels dangerous and so do Giroux, anyone now anything on their situation?

Will Kovy and Visnovsky come back?

Any big injuries or question marks on other big players?

gomez is always a good bet

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Smiley90 said:
I will have to like Detroit now...

@TSNBobMcKenzie: Swiss sensation Damien Brunner, 26, expected to line up with Datsyuk and Zetterberg in DET. Rookie Gustav Nyquist staying in AHL - for now.

*Stares into the distance like Shatner in Star Trek 2*

BABCOCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Yes, because if hockey needed anything, it needed breaks to be LONGER. Stupid decision.

1 bonus though

Only 4 minutes of intermission stupidity allowed as opposed to 5, so that means 2 minutes longer to let the ice improve after the Zamboni drives around

Top Bottom