• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

original.gif

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Alts can still play videogames like normal people. I don't think it's Manics, though. Unless Manics really loves K-Pop.

not an alt. bish is wrong.

I've seen where Manics and Forza (will forever be Forza to me, not Greek boy), and they don't post anything like Wendel at all. I'm sure he has alts around (lol), and Wendel may be an alt, but I'm sure he's not a Manics/Forza alt.

Wendel posts a lot in the TF2 thread. I just don't believe he's an alt.

Fuck, next you guys are going to say I'm an alt.......

I wonder if fortunateson is Tabris' alt?! D:

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
not an alt. bish is wrong.

I've seen where Manics and Forza (will forever be Forza to me, not Greek boy), and they don't post anything like Wendel at all. I'm sure he has alts around (lol), and Wendel may be an alt, but I'm sure he's not a Manics/Forza alt.

Wendel posts a lot in the TF2 thread. I just don't believe he's an alt.

Fuck, next you guys are going to say I'm an alt.......

I wonder if fortunateson is Tabris' alt?! D:

Kuro you're taking this really hard man. :(

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Here's what Mckenzie said about Bernier and Toronto:

As of right now (can change in a moment) I fully expect James Reimer and Ben Scrivens to be the goaltenders (on saturday), but the Leafs are kicking tires on Jon Bernier, and now that Brian Burke and Francois Allaire are gone, there may be more interest. Jon Quick is coming off of back surgery, so LA wants to make sure he is 100% before moving Bernier, but the Leafs may get more pieces back that could make it interesting

The bolded is what I'm curious about.

I actually forgot about that bish post. Bish shouldn't let internet message board posts get to him so much.

Reminds me to never post here again though.

Alucard

Banned
Excited by the prospect of Vokoun as Fleury's backup. Should take some of the load off.

Man, that first game is going to be shaky as fuck, although I'm calling a Pens victory by at least 4 goals due to rage from last year's playoffs. Come at 'em, Flyboys.

pringles

You could tell a lot of guys haven't been playing for a long time but overall a fun scrimmagepracticegame-thingy.

Best player on the ice? Damien Brunner. He will definitely turn some heads this season.

Socreges

Banned
You could tell a lot of guys haven't been playing for a long time but overall a fun scrimmagepracticegame-thingy.

Best player on the ice? Damien Brunner. He will definitely turn some heads this season.
All he's got to do is play the Wings defense each night and he'll do very well.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
7-5 final, Providence. :lol

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Bear in mind that the Bruins had more players join international clubs than any other team, so one could make the assumption that most of them are in pretty good shape, but they still got rolled by the P-Bruins. This shit is gonna be ugly. Hopefully this weekend provides some good GIFs.

cube444

That's a good idea. Make mods aware that you're an alias account and don't lay low at all. Or did you completely forget that by mentioning boxstretchhockey, posting the "Kadri dancing" gif, using the term "Double B" and saying "Italian stud" are all Manics-only 'things' and that you let your shitty disguise slip the moment you used all of those in the space of 12 hours?

Continue posting by all means, just give up the shitty "I'm a 12 year old boy with an angry dad *shrugs*" act. It's getting fucking old quickly.

It could be that Forza guy you've mentioned pretending to be him too.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
Top Bottom