• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Sure, there might be a handful of tickets available right away, but I think there isn't a chance in hell you will see them at a discount. They will gone just as quickly as they always are.

Discount on food or merch, not counting on it but you never know

*shrugs* I just reported someone. Hopefully the bullying stops.

That's a good idea. Make mods aware that you're an alias account and don't lay low at all. Or did you completely forget that by mentioning boxstretchhockey, posting the "Kadri dancing" gif, using the term "Double B" and saying "Italian stud" are all Manics-only 'things' and that you let your shitty disguise slip the moment you used all of those in the space of 12 hours?

Continue posting by all means, just give up the shitty "I'm a 12 year old boy with an angry dad *shrugs*" act. It's getting fucking old quickly.

TUSR

Banned
That's a good idea. Make mods aware that you're an alias account and don't lay low at all. Or did you completely forget that by mentioning boxstretchhockey, posting the "Kadri dancing" gif, using the term "Double B" and saying "Italian stud" are all Manics-only 'things' and that you let your shitty disguise slip the moment you used all of those in the space of 12 hours?

Continue posting by all means, just give up the shitty "I'm a 12 year old boy with an angry dad *shrugs*" act. It's getting fucking old quickly.

Hes a 25 year old and 70-80% of his posts involve him mentioning "my dad" or "my friends"

SO VERY ODD. Gimmick account confirmed.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window

dstrdl pls

Socreges

Banned
Maybe Beez is multiple people...

Just throwing that out there.

Hockey in four fucking days. So excited. I think I'll be following different teams even more than I used to.

MacAttack

Discount on food or merch, not counting on it but you never know
Its frustrating that owners are giving out discounts on merchandise and concessions as an apology to fans. It's more like a sleazy promotion used to drive sales during the short season.

Bruins Black & Gold game is being streamed tonight on bostonbruinstv.com at 7:00 EST.

Solo

Pretty funny how after the lockout a bunch of Hab fans are coming out of the wood work. Soon we'll be half the number of Nuck fans on here!

Most of them will disappear by March.
LIKE THE HABS PLAYOFF CHANCES, AMIRITE SOC?

Gally scored again today in the shootout drill with the exact same deke.....LOL Budaj

FOOTE

ieUzuVmlsQ7Xx.gif

Reported.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Most of them will disappear by March.
LIKE THE HABS PLAYOFF CHANCES, AMIRITE SOC?

Gally scored again today in the shootout drill with the exact same deke.....LOL Budaj
The one today was on Price....:lol the thing about his move is that it's so fast and he just goes to the opposite side the goalie picks. Markov has been great in the shootout's too, hopefully we can actually win some this year.

I just want to say that Swiss sensation Damien Brunner might actually be the real deal, or I hope so after watching him here in this scrimmage, will be interesting to see him with Datsyuk as well. Only a real game will tell us though.

Red_Man

Looking at bets for this weekends games, and I'm tempted to put some cash on Oil over Nucks....So hard to gauge for the first few games.

Montresor

And I think I might have seen that post too, but for whatever reason forgot about it and thought only Forza and Manics had alts (cube444 and Beez).

Red_Man

Second game of a B2B for the Canucks after months of no NHL hockey. Sounds like a good bet to take the Oilers, especially if it pays well.
That's what I'm thinking along with Kesler and now Booth out and the Canuck's usually slow out the gate. Hmmmmmm.

The fact that bish banned me for three months for posting about the canucks after they got knocked out of the playoffs should tell you all you need to know about him.

Top Bottom