• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Does anyone have any issues linking their PS3 to Gamecenter account?

They seem to have changed the process on one end, yet forget to update it on the other.

What section will you be at?

I'd subtlely suggest a pouring of beer on his head, but I have no doubt that Ponda Centre will be flooded with Queens band-wagoners this season after their success last season and the cheap seats being available at Ponda... They might outnumber you and pour beer on you instead :(

It could be that Forza guy you've mentioned pretending to be him too.

It could be both of you for all I care, but I don't care, I just want the shitty acting to stop. Bish already knows both of you are Forza and Manics, so why bother? Just post what you want to actually post without the creepy, fake (and ultimately TERRIBLE) roleplaying.

If you were both playing Dungeons and Dragons with me, I'd roll the dice, then grab the nearest glasses, smash them over your heads, then stand over your unconscious bleeding bodies while yelling CRITICAL HIT, BITCHES!

... also I've never played D&D before so I should probably learn how it works before I do that.

Does anyone have any issues linking their PS3 to Gamecenter account?

They seem to have changed the process on one end, yet forget to update it on the other.

There's some issues with both the iPhone app (lol not working on 5s) and the PS3 app which the NHL have confirmed they're working on updates for.

I'm loving the new Gamecenter app (on 4S). So much more slick than the last, AND because I bought the premium version last season it automatically unlocks the premium version for this season. Hope that's a trend that continues, giving money to the NHL isn't in my best interests at the moment.

Almost seemed to do it better than Datsyuk as well. Apparently they had him mic'd up during the game and they got a conversation between him and Cleary and how he said that Brunner came up to him and said how he had Bert a part of his fantasy team a while back when he was putting up 100 point seasons. :lol

Nice to see Brunner starting to make him self at home with the team.

Dr.Guru of Peru

played the long game
Have I posted in this thread yet? I can't remember.

I really don't like that it got moved to this sub forum. Any way we can get it moved back to OT?

Trap scrimmage must be the worst.

Maw5A.png

Hitch: "Right now unless things change, it looks like Tarasenko & Schwartz can more than keep up."

Hnnngggg.

Tabris

I meant passionate in your hating.

Funny how the number of teams number keeps going up, just because I cheer for 2 teams in NFL.

EDIT - I rarely see actual passion in all of your cheering for your teams. Just a bunch of bitching and whining :p

Acid08

Banned
I meant passionate in your hating.

Funny how the number of teams number keeps going up, just because I cheer for 2 teams in NFL.

EDIT - I rarely see actual passion in all of your cheering for your teams. Just a bunch of bitching and whining :p

You don't pay attention.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Guys, guys, guys - c'mon.

Do I have to sacrifice Beez in order to bring some peace back to our fractured family?

'Cuz I'll totally do it

Guys, guys, guys - c'mon.

Do I have to sacrifice Beez in order to bring some peace back to our fractured family?

'Cuz I'll totally do it

You could ban him... And he'll just come back as a 19 year old Norwegian Prince that loves the Leafs, then ban that and he'll come back as a 22 year old Eskimo Democrat who loves the Leafs, then ban that and he'll come back as a 48 year old English Woman who teaches Science in Southern Texas... that loves the Leafs.

Acid08

Banned
You could ban him... And he'll just come back as a 19 year old Norwegian Prince that loves the Leafs, then ban that and he'll come back as a 22 year old Eskimo Democrat who loves the Leafs, then ban that and he'll come back as a 48 year old English Woman who teaches Science in Southern Texas... that loves the Leafs.

Too realistic.

You obviously are just underestimating the size of leafs nation.

Dobrý deň, priatelia Milujem Toronto Maple Leafs a milujem demokraciu. Nech žije slovenská premiér! Nech žije Double B fleecings! Greek Boy môže zálohovať ma na toto.

QX8Aj.gif

Top Bottom