• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Acid08

Banned
150598_10151278454657669_51070063_n.jpg

Ice installation, YEEEEEEAH

No More Gomez, it's such a wonderful feeling.

Renaud Lavoie and BobbyMac are tweeting Teams will get 1/3 of cap discount on this years cap.

aidan

Hugo Award Winning Author and Editor
Canucks have been signing a lot of defencemen. Why not Redden, too? 10 NHL defensemen or bust!

Socreges

Banned
D-men are a scarcer resource right now, it's more difficult to call up reliable replacements, and they'll be more likely to get injured during a shortened season. So sign a couple to 2-way contracts.

Merguson

Banned
I think the cap hit stays so this just helps Gomez and Redden get a chance to play somewhere else. No real benefit to the clubs.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I think the cap hit stays so this just helps Gomez and Redden get a chance to play somewhere else. No real benefit to the clubs.
Doesn't help the club at all, but Id' rather he be playing somewhere else then sitting on his ass watching netflix and cashing in $5.5 M

So I am conflicted

I do not want to give the NHL any money this year but I also want to go to the Leafs home opener if I can get tickets since I'm off that night.......

Maybe if they actually announce some sort of discount or special offer for Monday I'd be more willing to attempt to buy tickets when they go on sale

RC

Banned
They don't mock us. They hate Booth for worshipping the false idol Yahweh.

Or it could be that he didn't stay fit during the lockout so the moment he started testing he pulled a muscle.

Apparently hunting doesn't keep you limber.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Pretty funny how after the lockout a bunch of Hab fans are coming out of the wood work. Soon we'll be half the number of Nuck fans on here!

ElNino

So I am conflicted

I do not want to give the NHL any money this year but I also want to go to the Leafs home opener if I can get tickets since I'm off that night.......

Maybe if they actually announce some sort of discount or special offer for Monday I'd be more willing to attempt to buy tickets when they go on sale
LOL

Do you really think there will be tickets available to the Leafs' home opener and that they will give a discount to bring back fans? This isn't South Florida here...

LOL

Do you really think there will be tickets available to the Leafs' home opener and that they will give a discount to bring back fans? This isn't South Florida here...

I've managed to go to the last 3 Leafs home openers so yes, I know there will be a handful of tickets available if you get on right away

ElNino

I've managed to go to the last 3 Leafs home openers so yes, I know there will be a handful of tickets available if you get on right away
Sure, there might be a handful of tickets available right away, but I think there isn't a chance in hell you will see them at a discount. They will gone just as quickly as they always are.

Top Bottom