• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Racial slurs always bring people together.

What you mean by "people?"

tumblr_mdcdl7zwtl1r426i4o5_250.gif

calder

started at the tail end of ezboards...

06-06-2004 was when GAF went to gamesquad or whatever

Sad thing is I used to make the playoff threads.... With brackets which used to have the leafs argh :(

First posted on GAF in '99. Pre snowboards, just after NextGen Online started failing and ppl on those boards were looking for a new home.

Damn that's a while ago. Now everyone shut up with the alt bitchery and Tabris baiting, it's agonizing to us indifferent oldsters. Don't make me wax nostalgic about how great NHL GAF used to be back when, I swear to Christ I'll do it.

First posted on GAF in '99. Pre snowboards, just after NextGen Online started failing and ppl on those boards were looking for a new home.

Damn that's a while ago. Now everyone shut up with the alt bitchery and Tabris baiting, it's agonizing to us indifferent oldsters. Don't make me wax nostalgic about how great NHL GAF used to be back when, I swear to Christ I'll do it.

tumblr_layjdjePGg1qd53e6o1_400.gif

calder

He'll bring us back to the days when Winnipeg had no NHL team
What are you talking about, the Jets won the Cup every year from '96 until '12. Weird the team kinda fell apart last year but a rebuild was inevitable I suppose.

My favourite win was the 4 game sweep over the Sabres in '99, when a sobbing Gary Bettman admitted the Jets were his team too and team captain Teemu Selanne pointed to me in the stands and we became best friends, like Tie Domi and every good player Domi ever played with.

What are you talking about, the Jets won the Cup every year from '96 until '12. Weird the team kinda fell apart last year but a rebuild was inevitable I suppose.

My favourite win was the 4 game sweep over the Sabres in '99, when a sobbing Gary Bettman admitted the Jets were his team too and team captain Teemu Selanne pointed to me in the stands and we became best friends, like Tie Domi and every good player Domi ever played with.

Are you from Dimension X

calder

What is your reaction to this image

[IM]http://www.allhabs.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/doanufa.jpg[/IMG]
Some guy in an ugly rec league sweater. He looks kinda familiar though.

That Sliders cover is legit hilarious though, the expressions on their faces are brilliant. Only the black guy has a bit of "seriously, I'm not posing like an idiot for this promo pic, I took 4 years of theatre at Vassar", everyone else is really trying to sell whatever it is they are supposed to be conveying.

Socreges

Banned

I do believe you're the last of a dying breed, calder.

Socreges

Banned
'98 for me, man. Back when posting about games was awesome. *fondly recalls discussing FF7, Castlevania: SOTN, Crash Bandicoot 2, Spyro the Dragon, Zelda: LTTP, etc.*

Le sigh.
Indifferent oldsters, not just oldsters. You've just been trying to be indifferent recently. Yet your thirst for blood will take over within the week.

Alucard

Banned
Indifferent oldsters, not just oldsters. You've just been trying to be indifferent recently. Yet your thirst for blood will take over within the week.

Pens are gonna beat the Flyers by at least 4 goals. At least.

I'm either setting myself up for mockery or glory.

Stasis

Your apartment says otherwise.
I'm just jealous of the apartment

Yes his condo is great... fantastic view, nice location, modern, well-decorated in simple minimalist taste.

But ~700 sq. footers in the Spectrums weren't nearly as expensive as you'd think 5 years ago when they were pre-build.

Right place, right time. A smart purchase on his part that he stands to make nice profit on.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Yes his condo is great... fantastic view, nice location, modern, well-decorated in simple minimalist taste.

But ~700 sq. footers in the Spectrums weren't nearly as expensive as you'd think 5 years ago when they were pre-build.

Right place, right time. A smart purchase on his part that he stands to make nice profit on.

I'm pretty sure it was still expensive enough to be able to call him a good earner. Compared to what the general public earns. Condos in Downtown Vancouver, ESPECIALLY those like his were never cheap.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Lucic doesn't look good when he's not skating hard and playing physical. Outside of a couple of Providence players who were trying to make an impression, nobody was playing at normal game speed.
Being fat and out of shape doesn't really help either.

Just learned from another thread Bish worked on the DoW games. +100 respect, some of the best RTS games I've ever played.

snack

I spent one summer working on Spectrum, may have done plumbing for Tabris' unit.

I MAY HELPED CANUCKS NUMBER ONE FAN WITH HIS TOILET AND SHIET

SHIETTTT I CAN DIE A HAPPY MAN NOW

I spent one summer working on Spectrum, may have done plumbing for Tabris' unit.

I MAY HELPED CANUCKS, BRONCOS, COLTS, GIANTS, PATRIOTS, CELTICS, BRUINS, AND EVERY OTHER GOOD TEAM NUMBER ONE FAN WITH HIS TOILET AND SHIET

SHIETTTT I CAN DIE A HAPPY MAN NOW
FTFY.

Stasis

I'm pretty sure it was still expensive enough to be able to call him a good earner. Compared to what the general public earns. Condos in Downtown Vancouver, ESPECIALLY those like his were never cheap.

For sure. Wasn't trying to diminish his success in any way... especially if he picked it up solo. A lot easier for couples to achieve. Just not as insane as many would automatically assume based on the photos.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I have no idea what you're talking about. Never heard of that kid, he'll probably bust though.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Nov 2004 was when I joined...time flies. 3 bans and one undeserved.

Manics must have a long term plan of alts and characters. That is dedication to trolling.

And shaddap kave_man! You remember the pieces of bread, huh? HUH?! Just watch it >=[

Curufinwe

Pens are gonna beat the Flyers by at least 4 goals. At least.

I'm either setting myself up for mockery or glory.

My prediction is that Neal will go head hunting on Giroux or Couturier again, but the lockout will have left him rusty, so his elbow will miss them and land right in Crosby's temple, knocking him out for the rest of the season.

Top Bottom