• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Out Of Detroit. Helene St.James from the FreePress reports the #Redwings are interested in Wade Redden."

BWAHAHHAHAHAH

Hld pls

Woooo!!!!! I think they want NY to buy him out and then get him cheap on a one year for more depth at D. No way though at his current contract.

iL4Ut84bHKJSC.jpg

:bow

Indeed, him and Brunner looked amazing together yesterday.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Gamecenter on Xbox sounds pretty sweet.

-Watch live out-of-market games, replays and the latest videos from NHL VideoCenter*
-Take in two games at once with split screen viewing, an Xbox exclusive
-Make your game picks, compete with your friends, and own the leaderboard

Making game picks will be fun.

Cake Boss

Banned
Gamecenter on Xbox sounds pretty sweet.

-Watch live out-of-market games, replays and the latest videos from NHL VideoCenter*
-Take in two games at once with split screen viewing, an Xbox exclusive
-Make your game picks, compete with your friends, and own the leaderboard

Making game picks will be fun.

Is it out yet?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Out Of Detroit. Helene St.James from the FreePress reports the #Redwings are interested in Wade Redden."

BWAHAHHAHAHAH

Hld pls

After all the goodwill he got for building those teams with no salary cap, I really am starting to think Ken Holland is losing his touch. This would be a horrible move.

Also, Ken--there ARE players under 35 in the league.

After all the goodwill he got for building those teams with no salary cap, I really am starting to think Ken Holland is losing his touch. This would be a horrible move.

Also, Ken--there ARE players under 35 in the league.

FYI, I guess Lilja is on waivers... so guess who our new defenseman is?

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
RDS is going to produce a 24/7 like show for the Habs this season. I wonder if they'll be able to keep all the swearing.

Cake Boss

Banned
So M.A Gragnani is on waivers, thought he had a decent first NHL season, 15 points in 58 games playing on the bottom pair, decent size at 6'2 and still only 25 years old. What's the issue with him? Slow?stupid?

Would mind him on the bottom pair instead of the AHL guys that need another year.

aidan

Hugo Award Winning Author and Editor
So M.A Gragnani is on waivers, thought he had a decent first NHL season, 15 points in 58 games playing on the bottom pair, decent size at 6'2 and still only 25 years old. What's the issue with him? Slow?stupid?

Would mind him on the bottom pair instead of the AHL guys that need another year.

He plays defence like a loose-cannon forward.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I think there's precedent of Alberts playing Forward. And, hey, Ballard's earning a second liners salary, so, why not?

Yeah Alberts has played forward before, and as far as that goes, IMHO Ballard has more offensive ability than Alberts. Plus he normally doesn't play anyway and we have no forwards, so why not. Maybe if our second line is Raymond-Ebbet-Kassian (which it looks like atm), then our 4th will become Weise-Malhotra-Alberts.

Cagey

Banned
NHLDevilsPR ‏@NHLDevilsPR

Devils announce Travis Zajac has been re-signed to a long term contract. #njdevils

Tom Gulitti ‏@TGfireandice
RT @Real_ESPNLeBrun: Devils sign Zajac to eight-year deal worth $46 million ($5.75 million average)

Lou must have made Zajac's connections to Winnipeg disappear.

Lines for tonight's Canucks scrimmage:

Team Blue
Sedin-Sedin-Burrows
Higgins-Lapierre-Hansen
Connauton-Rodin-Archibald

Garrison-Edler
Alberts-Barker
Vandermeer-Andersson

Luongo

Team Grey
Raymond-Ebbett-Kassian
Volpatti-Malhotra-Weise
Sweatt-Schroeder-Gordon

Hamhuis-Bieksa
Ballard-Tanev
Joslin-Corrado

Schneider

IMO if Hamhuis and Bieksa can shut down the Sedins it could be a pretty even game.

aidan

Hugo Award Winning Author and Editor
Lines for tonight's Canucks scrimmage:

Team Blue
Sedin-Sedin-Burrows
Higgins-Lapierre-Hansen
Connauton-Rodin-Archibald

Garrison-Edler
Alberts-Barker
Vandermeer-Andersson

Luongo

Team Grey
Raymond-Ebbett-Kassian
Volpatti-Malhotra-Weise
Sweatt-Schroeder-Gordon

Hamhuis-Bieksa
Ballard-Tanev
Joslin-Corrado

Schneider

IMO if Hamhuis and Bieksa can shut down the Sedins it could be a pretty even game.

I predict that the forward group for Team Grey will score zero goals and accumulate a grand total of 3 shots.

Top Bottom