• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2013 |OT| - "Double-B to Double-M" The Milbury Leafs Era Begins NOW

Really looking forward to seeing what this line can do.

That line and 10 - 20 - 91 seemed to be the only ones Hitch would outright name as ahead of the pack after last night's scrimmage. Most of them played during the lockout though. Very excited.

Seemed a little disappointed in the others.

Tawpgun

Go Eagles!

tumblr_lbx74wnXGF1qbzuxoo1_500.jpg

Even though we'll probably lose, I'll probably go to the school game. Just sucks the opener is on the same day. I hope the turnout doesn't suffer

tumblr_lbx74wnXGF1qbzuxoo1_500.jpg

Even though we'll probably lose, I'll probably go to the school game. Just sucks the opener is on the same day. I hope the turnout doesn't suffer

One of the things I wished I did more during the lockout was watch more BC hockey. I grew up a BC fan although I didn't go to BC (because who goes to BC for CS?). I can't wait for the Beanpot, though.

Tawpgun

One of the things I wished I did more during the lockout was watch more BC hockey. I grew up a BC fan although I didn't go to BC (because who goes to BC for CS?). I can't wait for the Beanpot, though.

What school do you go to? I was in CS at NU my freshman year before I switched majors.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Well Kessel is back he just needed a shoulder to cry on... Or was too fat to leave the ice on own power

Komisarek injured himself instead

calder

Reading about the injuries and thinking more about a one week training camp is really driving the point home - we're going to see some sloppy shit hockey for a bit. Like the old saying goes, miss one practice the coach can tell, miss two days of practice and the players can tell, miss three days and everyone can tell.

With Bogo hurt and, let's try to be polite, most of the Jets defence maybe not quite in form yet (not a lot of guys playing overseas or in the AHL from what I can remember) I think Saturday may be a repeat of the 9-8 Flyers game. ;P

Solo

Reading about the injuries and thinking more about a one week training camp is really driving the point home - we're going to see some sloppy shit hockey for a bit. Like the old saying goes, miss one practice the coach can tell, miss two days of practice and the players can tell, miss three days and everyone can tell.

With Bogo hurt and, let's try to be polite, most of the Jets defence maybe not quite in form yet (not a lot of guys playing overseas or in the AHL from what I can remember) I think Saturday may be a repeat of the 9-8 Flyers game. ;P

NHL February 2013 |OT| Let's boxstretch these sluts like it's 1983!

Solo

Habs PP unit in practice:

Gally-Pleky-Cole
Markov-Kabs

Obviously Subban replaces Kaberle when/if he gets signed.

I like it.

Solo

Pacioretty-Desharnais-Cole
Galchenyuk-Plekanec-Gionta
Moen-Eller-Bourque
Prust-White-Armstrong

Looks like these will be our lines vs the Leafs on Saturday. I actually really like them aside from wishing they'd flip Gionta with either Cole or Pacioretty.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Habs PP unit in practice:

Gally-Pleky-Cole
Markov-Kabs

Obviously Subban replaces Kaberle when/if he gets signed.

I like it.

Wait, out of the Markov-Kabs pair, you think KABERLE is the one to get injured first?

Top Bottom