• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

So in about 11 months I'll be moving to Canada turncoat style. Anyone here familiar enough with the states and Canada to help me find something comparable to Denver in cost of living?

Samyy

So in about 11 months I'll be moving to Canada turncoat style. Anyone here familiar enough with the states and Canada to help me find something comparable to Denver in cost of living?

i don't know if what I'm looking at online is accurate but Denver seems pretty similar to Toronto cost wise?

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member

Is there a specific city or part of the country that you're looking at?

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Leafs also have played 3 less games than the bottom 3. They'll still get a fine player, though. Sabres just got Eichel back and McJesus is coming back soon. Bob reaggravated his groin so he'll be out a bit longer. Such excitement.

I wouldn't be shocked if the BJ's trade away Atkinson, Hartnell, and Tyutin or JJ. Maybe waive Connauton or Prout and say their prayers. If something does go horribly awry with Johansen, it'll probably be next year. Oh and poster:

CXvViUiWsAcgx9V.jpg

I honestly thought the BJs would do well this season. The pre-season, while not indicative, certainly showed some promise.

Please don't let Edmonton get another 1st overall...

Jesus Christ, why are these anthem singers so fucking bad?

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member

Come to Calgary we have food and shelter, plus all the cable you want.

Pikma

Banned
WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE

why the fuck did Ruff start Niemi against the low-scoring Devils? That means Lehtonen will start tomorrow against the Isles...
we're fucked, so fucked.

zroid

Banned
Yes Romanuk, I'm sure Fabbri's memories of last year's World Juniors were great. You know, when he seriously injured his leg mid-tournament.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That was weak.

That's been pretty consistently the case all period. And yet, somehow, they didn't call an instigator on the fight back near the start of the game.

Some extremely suspect officiating tonight in this game (including on a few icing calls/no-calls).

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I actually had my hand up and ready to signal a goal as soon as the Panthers took control of that in the neutral zone. Could see it coming several seconds ahead of time.

RedRum

Banned
That's been pretty consistently the case all period. And yet, somehow, they didn't call an instigator on the fight back near the start of the game.

Some extremely suspect officiating tonight in this game (including on a few icing calls/no-calls).

Yup. It's that day after New Years officiating. Must be drill drunk.

Nice goal we give up in the last minute too.

RedRum

Banned
We've got a team of unselfish guys that will pass while open. Just once I wish that one of them will be selfish.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
We've got a team of unselfish guys that will pass while open. Just once I wish that one of them will be selfish.

Rangers actually outshot the Panthers in that period. Somehow. I think it's because the Panthers had a number of misses and hit posts.

Panthers deserve to be leading right now. They thoroughly outplayed us that period.

zroid

Banned
Cherry is going full Cherry right now :lol

Gallagher grit and heart? ✔️

Dump-ins not carry-ins? ✔️

Bobby Orr? ✔️

Daniel Winnik's +/-? ✔️

Quick

Banned
Cherry is going full Cherry right now :lol

Gallagher grit and heart? ✔️

Dump-ins not carry-ins? ✔️