• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Lu with a big save there to maintain the shutout. And just as I was about to say the Rangers aren't finding any room on the ice anywhere, Stepan suddenly ends up with a golden chance in tight.

Quick

Banned
JVR to Habs already

First round pick plus some table scraps

giphy.gif

Gonzalez

Banned
Panthers have dominated the "Snowbird Series" this year, and will be looking for a clean sweep tomorrow night against the Wild.

Pure magic!

megachao24

Unconfirmed Member
That third period was a tease by the Stars.

Play like this, and an angry Isles team is going to kill them in Brooklyn.

zroid

Banned
Hitchcock probably knows how bad the Leafs are at scoring empty net goals. I think they have 1 or 2 all season.

Quick

Banned
GRABNEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No I am not really hairy. I was just staring at my feet aimlessly while showering and just did it. I feel like a free man now

I'm not that hairy either. My toe hairs are almost nonexistent.

I'm guessing part Italian, I got some but they grow wild since I'm the only one who sees them

:lol

I know a few Italian dudes that are almost all-body hair.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Elliotte Friedman @FriedgeHNIC
First time since 1978-79 STL will not get a point in any of its games against TOR.

This calls for even more STYLING!!!

GET INDIGNANT LEAFS-GAF!!

ToMjGplXmltJoa2pswU.gif

calder

Leafs beat the Blues twice, a team that beats us ever time? God we do suck.

Not hopeful against the Sharks tbh. Enjoy the 7 PPs, sharks fans.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I forgot to mention. I got this text from my sister, who was at the game tonight, early in the third period. And I quote:

"WHY IS GIRARDI PLAYING?!?!?!"

Top Bottom