• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
FYKlm2g.gif

Holiday

Banned
It's obvious that the Blues are not responding to Hitchcock at all. They are only keeping a playoff spot because of Tarasenko and Allen, and even if they do make it, it will just be a replay of the last 4 years. They are a demoralizing team to watch, because everything is rote, forced, and telegraphed. The last 5 games or more have been full of drop passes to no-one and easily-readable cross-ice passes.

And the most Hitchcock thing ever is putting Brouwer out as the extra man when you're down two goals.

Tarasenko is too good for this :(

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Seth Rothman ‏@RothmanHockey
Change in the statsheet, #Rangers now awarded with 40 SOG, their 2nd-most this season (41 SOG on 10/13 vs WPG).
In case you're wondering, we lost that game against Winnipeg 4-1. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe I should try to figure out Xenoblade Chronicles X while watching the Avs game.

Anything you need answered? I'm sure some of us can help you out. For example, I can tell you to not be like me and realize you can play as characters besides the MC 50 hours in.

Xeteh

Anything you need answered? I'm sure some of us can help you out. For example, I can tell you to not be like me and realize you can people as characters besides the MC 50 hours in.

Wouldn't know where to even start, I find the game extremely overwhelming and I feel like I'm doing tons wrong.

zroid

Banned
Wouldn't know where to even start, I find the game extremely overwhelming and I feel like I'm doing tons wrong.

You should post in the OT, people are extremely helpful

there's also been some really nice posts made outlining certain systems that are especially confusing. I think they're linked in the OP mostly.

imBask

Banned
seeing people talk about Xenoblade is the weirdest thing, I like JRPGs but man, I just can't stand that game... I tried really hard, I just can't... I played for about 15h and have major complaints about pretty much every single thing i've seen or done so far

am I the crazy one, zroid?

What Zroid said, might be best to ask people in OT as well if you need help.

Also I cannot think and type today. First I think someone is starting Code Geass when it's actually Cross Game and I put people instead of play in the post you quoted.

seeing people talk about Xenoblade is the weirdest thing, I like JRPGs but man, I just can't stand that game... I tried really hard, I just can't... I played for about 15h and have major complaints about pretty much every single thing i've seen or done so far

uh yes, yes you are,

I really want to play it but I have no Wii U and I can't justify the expense to buy a new console atm sadly.

Been playing OG xbox games and my PS2 recently anyway. Just restarted FFXII.

Love every second of the game other than Vaan but they need to make the damn HD version of it already. Holds up quite well though.

calder

Hehe Barrie making Ferlund look like peak Bure is cheering me up. And watching the Jets not only take dumb penalties again but then whine about it means I need a lot of cheer. :p

Cake Boss

Banned
It's obvious that the Blues are not responding to Hitchcock at all. They are only keeping a playoff spot because of Tarasenko and Allen, and even if they do make it, it will just be a replay of the last 4 years. They are a demoralizing team to watch, because everything is rote, forced, and telegraphed. The last 5 games or more have been full of drop passes to no-one and easily-readable cross-ice passes.

And the most Hitchcock thing ever is putting Brouwer out as the extra man when you're down two goals.

Tarasenko is too good for this :(

This sounds like the Sens current situation.

Karlsson is our Tarensenko.

Greatness wasted on shittyness.

calder

Is Roy doing that blinking/eye twitching thing because he's a coke addict? I've always assumed that's the case. He's too classy for meth or crack.

Oh a Jets PK, cool.

i don't know if what I'm looking at online is accurate but Denver seems pretty similar to Toronto cost wise?
Is there a specific city or part of the country that you're looking at?

Very quickly looked at cost of living and Toronto seems comparable, however I'm being instructed to find somewhere with easy access to mountains like Denver has. You guys did say Calgary has cable right?

Pikma

Banned

You are not crazy, you're just imbask.

Samyy

Very quickly looked at cost of living and Toronto seems comparable, however I'm being instructed to find somewhere with easy access to mountains like Denver has. You guys did say Calgary has cable right?

Vancouver is an option as well
In terms of housing, buying something there seems incredibly expensive whereas renting is on the cheaper end. Beyond that I feel like the costs are probably comparable to Toronto.

Top Bottom