• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

imBask

Banned
oh cmon people are saying it's because the trade hasn't happened yet and it's his way of passing a message

you're a 20 year old kid with nothing to show for yet, shut your mouth and know your role jabroni

I wonder what his phone looks like right now.

CZM9i9ZWYAALKey.jpg

The Be The Thunder kills me :lol

calder

I think to punish this spoiled crybaby Stevie Y needs to exile him to some tiny, frozen city to teach him some manners.

The city of Winnipeg grudgingly accepts its status as a punishment destination. We'll teach him to miss Tampa!

ZeroGravity

I think to punish this spoiled crybaby Stevie Y needs to exile him to some tiny, frozen city to teach him some manners.

The city of Winnipeg grudgingly accepts its status as a punishment destination. We'll teach him to miss Tampa!
Nah, you guys have too much hope. Send him to Edmonton where he can freeze and know true failure.

That's Disappointing.

I don't think we should go after Him if he's a drama queen like that. I don't want a Josh Ho-Sang in my Team. He might even ruin the team dynamic

Cake Boss

Banned
Ten teams were on hand to watch Drouin play tonight. They won't be impressed that Drouin didn't show. STL, MIN, WPG, OTT among others.

All Bran Murray is probably at TO turning to his assistant and all like " see this is why we pass on skill and draft character guys instead"

Top Bottom