• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

BTOJxkp.jpg

Yawnier

Banned
The Marlies are silly good this year, I really need to make the trip up to catch a game.

It's nice to see a toronto team be halfway dominant for once, and not fraud-dominant like the raptors are. The marlies wing depth is amazing.

It's okay creeper. We're all dead inside anyway and the Kings will probably win the cup.

I also have a feeling that the kings will win the cup this year....

Then Chicago will win another one in 2017

imBask

Banned
I would bet on Chicago this year

I would also bet that the Caps won't make it to the cups final

Did they bring him back too soon after his first injury?

presumably, but who knows with this stupid league and it's stupid rules about disclosure

I hope the kings won't win it, nor do I hope the Hawks win it. I am just preparing myself for disappointment. The Ducks failed us last year and seem to be failing us this year. If it comes from the East I just hope the Bruins, Rags, or Pens don't win it.

I would bet on Chicago this year

I would also bet that the Caps won't make it to the cups final

I would actually like to see the Caps hoist the cup but I also don't think they will actually do it.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

Team basically no-showed today. Don't know if it had to do with the weird travel situation and lack of ice time or what, but so many guys were playing half speed, absolutely nobody was getting to difficult areas of the ice, nobody was setting up screens, nothing. The absence of Rick Nash was really noticeable, too.

Andrew Gross ‏@AGrossRecord 30m 30 minutes ago
Av: "Other than Hank (Lundqvist) and Quickie (Jesper Fast), we had so many guys that were off their game it was unbelievable."

KingBroly

Banned
I hope the kings won't win it, nor do I hope the Hawks win it. I am just preparing myself for disappointment. The Ducks failed us last year and seem to be failing us this year. If it comes from the East I just hope the Bruins, Rags, or Pens don't win it.

I would actually like to see the Caps hoist the cup but I also don't think they will actually do it.

Just believe in us.

We.Got.THIS!

A "manning" fan. Both of them. So he'll bandwagon another team soon enough.

I mean the Mannings are cool and all but I really hate the fact of liking a team due to a player. I bet he was a Heat fan too for a few years.

Reminds me of this kid I had a college class that was a Patriots, Heat, Yankees and Kings fan. I wish I was kidding and I wish even more he was.

Tabris

One of my teams is in the championship game and will win it! :)

Now just need Canucks to make it to the Stanley Cup and win it.

And the year of Tabris will be in full force1

tumblr_lshln2mz7t1qbb3teo1_500.gif

The only thing fun about that shitty sport is playing it.

I can't really tolerate watching more than 2 minutes of it

The thing I hate most about football is how much time gets wasted. It gets so boring and there are so many stoppages. At least it isn't like the end of NBA games.. good god are those the worst to sit through.

Happy birthday Marvie!

Marvie_3

Banned
The thing I hate most about football is how much time gets wasted. It gets so boring and there are so many stoppages. At least it isn't like the end of NBA games.. good god are those the worst to sit through.

Happy birthday Marvie!
Football is just fuckin awful to watch anymore.

Top Bottom