• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Cake Boss

Banned
I wonder if Subban smiled when his shot ricocheted into Patches face last night.

giphy.gif

Chris R

isnt it a puzzle game? I just watched a trailer and it just looked like puzzles....

It is a puzzle game, just presented in an island you can explore in any order you want. You'll see puzzles that are activated, but you have no clue what needs to be done to solve, so just make a mental note and come back later.

I have a notebook I'm slowly filling with sketched solutions and notes on places I'll need to revisit when I've discovered what the solution will require.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
It is a puzzle game, just presented in an island you can explore in any order you want. You'll see puzzles that are activated, but you have no clue what needs to be done to solve, so just make a mental note and come back later.

I have a notebook I'm slowly filling with sketched solutions and notes on places I'll need to revisit when I've discovered what the solution will require.

so it's kind of like myst?

Nothing wrong with that.

Beats all the hipsterfied wuss rock the kids seems to be into now.

it's times like these you learn to live again
it's times like these you give and give again
it's times like these you learn to love again
it's times like these time and time again

it's times like these you learn to live again
it's times like these you give and give again
it's times like these you learn to love again
it's times like these time and time again

Word for word for word forward

Love the beginning of that song, but ugh.

Top Bottom