• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

zroid

Banned
I don't even know if trading the 1 year deal players (Polak, Parenteau, Grabner, Spaling etc.) away, who have mostly been pretty meh or straight up bad will make a huge difference standings wise.

I also assume the likes of Hunwick and Winnik are sticking around for another year because they got 2 year deals

They should trade Winnik for a conditional 1st, where the condition is if he gets traded back to Toronto before the draft, then the 1st becomes a 7th.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs are pretty high on Barberio right now, it's be rumoured for a while that Gilbert would be moved at some point this season, but it seems all but guaranteed now with Barbaerio's play. If Emelin could be moved too that would be the cherry on top.

Can someone explain how the Panthers got good? Or is this a streak? Are they for real?
They've been riding a lot of percentages and like zroid said, Lu is lights out right now.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
The blood splatter on Dank's visor is pretty cool

JGx0wZV.gif

Yawnier

Banned
Toffoli almost has 20 goals this season already?

GOOD GTHL KID

They should trade Winnik for a conditional 1st, where the condition is if he gets traded back to Toronto before the draft, then the 1st becomes a 7th.

This is something that Lou would do.

Top Bottom