• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
lol I found a link to this radio conversation between Tyler Dellow and Steve Simmons from back in June 2014 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEEM-wJzPF0

it's pretty hilarious how Simmons becomes more and more unhinged as it goes on, as he gets repeatedly schooled

Oh man I forgot about this.

Amazing.

Now find the one of Dubas going off on some people on TSN1050, the one segment they refused to put up on the podcasts.

Which player is balding?

ryan-getzlaf-hockey-headshot-photo.jpg

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Chris Nichols
‏@NicholsOnHockey
John Scott says Pavelski and Burns told him, 'Go to the net. Keep your stick on the ice. We'll find you. We'll get you a couple.' #Sportsnet

zroid

Banned
Chris Nichols
‏@NicholsOnHockey
John Scott says Pavelski and Burns told him, 'Go to the net. Keep your stick on the ice. We'll find you. We'll get you a couple.' #Sportsnet

Good guy Shorks

Former teammates sticking together :')

YES I DO!

edit: that Toronto chicken salad analogy LOL WTF

After listening to Habs Lunch,I'm gonna agree with Knuckles, There's something going on in that Montreal Locker Room.

I wonder who is our Phil Kessel. It's probably Plekanec. And that Rumor about Markov is that his girlfriend left him after he asked her to marry him. Supposedly he popped the question before the Winter Classic

I feel bad for Markov if that's true. If that's the reason why he's not himself I'll give the The General a pass. That fucking sucks :(

zroid

Banned
According to sportslogos.net the new logo is going to be some sort of hybrid of these two logos from the 60s:

cpv7zE5.png

That seems like a good idea. I've been coming around more lately to the idea of a rebrand, one of the points often made is that the current logo has been around for so long that people have got used to it, but it was introduced during the Ballard era, hardly something which should be cherished.

Top Bottom