• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

Anyone want to play Cards Against Humanity online later? I can set it up

part of the reason why I asked that question :lol

I just want to finish up some HW

Samyy

If any of you have incredibly complex tax situations involve cross border compensation and or are really rich be doing your returns for the next 3 months

Working 9am-11pm for the next 2 months :((((((

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
If any of you have incredibly complex tax situations involve cross border compensation and or are really rich be doing your returns for the next 3 months

Working 9am-11pm for the next 2 months :((((((

Can you do mine for free?

zroid

Banned
Screen cap of the jumbotron feed @ Grand Rapids Griffins home games

i4AVWxF.png

get your f'ing act together, Red Wings crew

Would anyone like to play Cards Against Humanity online? It is through a webapp so I set up a private game for 8.

I can post the link and we can play for a little bit. If not then that's cool. Just trying to be not bored.

Pikma

Banned
Would anyone like to play Cards Against Humanity online? It is through a webapp so I set up a private game for 8.

I can post the link and we can play for a little bit. If not then that's cool. Just trying to be not bored.
I have no idea how to play that shit but if I knew how I would.

zroid

Banned
These Grand Rapids Griffins announcers straight-up have PTSD for TJ Brennan :lol

when he scored his goal they started talking for a few minutes about how Brennan has always lit them up. then later he got an assist on another goal and they're just like "oh Brennan again, of course..." xD

it's hard to convey tone in text but you can hear them sound audibly upset when bringing him up. it's pretty funny.

I'd say Splatoon till I realised I lent it to a friend :lol :(

I listen to sports radio a lot more now because of my commute. It at least helps to stay updated. I got bored of music. Dean Blundell is about as shitty on Fan590 as he was on the Edge. Such a flip floppy flavour of the month (day?) host.

Still, it was incredible to see the turn around pretty much everywhere after the John Scott article. I'm happy for him :')

Cake Boss

Banned
Gimme the deets.

Basically saying this is the most boring uninteresting hockey season so far. The biggest story is Johns Scott.

Low scoring
Over coached
Inconsistent players and teams

Saying shit like if you want an entertaining skilled hockey with high scoring, you ain't getting it this season, if you want fights, those are gone too,if you want trades, they are gone as well, if you want emotion and physicality that's gone too. If you want personality, you can count on your hand with how much guys in the league that don't talk like a robot. And the one that does gets singled out. Even the advanced stats people hate the league cuz they screwed up with their stats on their website. In conclusion the league doesn't know what to sell to its fans orbhas anything to sell to them, he says I guess the game is faster and the goalies are better but that's about it.

Kind of agree with him.

Paraphrasing and kinda tipsey on this Honey Jack Daniels.

Quick

Banned
:lol

"Personality" has never been the NHL's strong suit.

When you have borderline racist personalities constantly bagging on Subban and his personality (seems like they're slowly accepting this now), or when you have the league try to throw away anything fun, personality is a tough thing to cultivate.

Silexx

Basically saying this is the most boring uninteresting hockey season so far. The biggest story is Johns Scott.

Low scoring
Over coached
Inconsistent players and teams

Saying shit like if you want an entertaining skilled hockey with high scoring, you ain't getting it this season, if you want fights, those are gone too,if you want trades, they are gone as well, if you want emotion and physicality that's gone too. If you want personality, you can count on your hand with how much guys in the league that don't talk like a robot. And the one that does gets singled out. Even the advanced stats people hate the league cuz they screwed up with their stats on their website. In conclusion the league doesn't know what to sell to its fans orbhas anything to sell to them, he says I guess the game is faster and the goalies are better but that's about it.

Kind of agree with him.

Paraphrasing and kinda tipsey on this Honey Jack Daniels.

Nah, you summarized it pretty well. Can't disagree either. I thought I was still coming down from the Blue Jays high as the start of the season, but I now realize that the hockey played this season is just boring.

Top Bottom