• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2016 |OT| Road to the Matthews Draft Pick

I finally just watched Inside Out. What the fuck is up with all the feels...

I mean I was expecting some but shit that was a heavier movie than I expected.

Feels: The Movie

dem hockey feels too

Frodo-Hug-Samwise-Elijah-Wood-Sean-Astin.gif

Started up a new EHM save yesterday evening. Took over my local team, the WHL's Victoria Royals.

And guess what! Lowry sucks! Team is under-performing big time. So I did the only reasonable thing I could do: Fired the assistants.

Cake Boss

Banned
Ps53ABH.png

Weber for Johansen pleeaaaaaseeeeee

Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 6m6 minutes ago
"@Aportzline: Keep hearing trade talks between #CBJ and #Preds have intensified." NSH looking for offence. Johansen? Drouin? At what price?

Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 4m4 minutes ago
Darren Dreger Retweeted Bob McKenzie
Many options. Rychel, Tyutin, Johansen. Return from Preds would have to include a good young D if Johansen involved

hold on to your butts.

Pikma

Banned
Established forwards like that are moved around to try and spark people offensively and to force different matchups for the opponent. You start thinking about defense-minded lines for the bottom 2.
A Kings fan is trying to give me lessons about line roles

WOW

zroid

Banned
I dunno about other Leaf fans, but I feel a certain kindred spirit with St. Louis as co-holders of the longest Cup drought

Patrick Kane should have been ours. CONSPIRACY!

Our second pick was Luke Schenn...

At least we have that comeback against the Bruins. RIP Pronger

Gunstar Ikari

Unconfirmed Member
I read something about Preds-Jackets trade rumors the other day but dismissed it because the site apparently isn't reliable. (I'm still new, I don't know where to look for that kinda stuff lol)

They claimed that the deal is top Preds D-Man+forward (Colin Wilson?) for Johansen+someone else.

Top Bottom