• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2017 |OT| May 2016's reign of terror end with the Wild's sacrificial loss

Holy fuck this country is going down fast

Took people decades to build what this group of fucking maniacs is destroying in weeks

It's legitimately terrifying. I keep revising in my head that it's going to be worse than previously thought. I really think we may be heading to a period of civil unrest. He is proving far more toxic and far more aggressive than I ever imagined.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
First:

Illegal Immigrant Crime

up next

Muslim Crime
Urban Crime
Thought Crime

First: Muzzle government scientists and agencies
Second: Present own lies as alternative facts
Third: Ban non-alternative facts, make alternative facts only facts

-thumbs up-

Pikma

Banned
Muslim and Jews too please.

Demonization of a whole group because of actions of a few. It's probably gonna be super effective too.
Actions of a few are not even needed, this is a country where police force is allowed to detain you and/or shoot you for not being white

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
in case anyone is wondering, NHL stands for Nazi History Lesson

edit: HOLY SHIT MATTHEWS

WHAT A BEAST OF A SHIFT

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Kreider-Stepan-Zuccarello
Nash-Zibanejad-Buchnevich
Puempel-Miller-Grabner
Vesey-Lindberg-Pirri

McDonagh-Girardi
Holden-Klein
Skjei-Clendening

Lundqvist

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Is anyone following this years draft closely? I haven't paid much attention but it looks to be pretty lacklustre from what I've read so far. Shitty year for the Avs to tank.

Yawnier

Banned
Is anyone following this years draft closely? I haven't paid much attention but it looks to be pretty lacklustre from what I've read so far. Shitty year for the Avs to tank.
I haven't followed it that closely but it kind of reminds me of the 2011 draft. There is a clearish half a dozen players or so at the very top but after that it is a shotgun blast of players on a similar tier.

PillarEN

Wings didn't get many shots last game and the same continues tonight. Could have used that missed high stick there though to go on a powerplay.

Top Bottom