• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL January 2017 |OT| May 2016's reign of terror end with the Wild's sacrificial loss

Guys why is Pikma stalking me in other threads and saying mean things :(
SCHUEY says mean things to me in HaloGAF. I'm not so much bothered by the insults. More so, I'm worried that SCHUEY will forget his heart medication in his zeal. Hopefully his nursing home keeps on top of that though.

Marvie_3

Banned
SCHUEY says mean things to me in HaloGAF. I'm not so much bothered by the insults. More so, I'm worried that SCHUEY will forget his heart medication in his zeal. Hopefully his nursing home keeps on top of that though.
You dont need heart medication if you dont have a heart.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Matt Puempel is out tonight (and indefinitely) with concussion symptoms that manifested yesterday. I knew he didn't seem right after he took that hit in Colorado. That's his second concussion in the last month or so.

Nicklas Jensen was called up from Hartford yesterday, and he'll be taking Puempel's place in the lineup tonight against the Sabres.

Visor + hot dogging + plays for Winnipeg + not a Good Canadian Kid.

I bet he has the Communist Manifesto on his locker stall.

he comes from a city that still has bombing damage from COMMIE BOMBS. think about it.

well ok actually he's from Tampere and i'm not sure if Russians bombed them, but they did bomb Turku and there's still visible damage on some buildings (or at least on one i walk by often), and he DID spend the summer here in Turku so ha! obviously not a commie.

Foggy

Out to eat and looked up at the tv and what do I see? Barry Melrose on ESPN talking about the Columbus Blue Jackets being the #1 team in the NHL. In the year of our Lord, 2017.

Quick

Banned
Out to eat and looked up at the tv and what do I see? Barry Melrose on ESPN talking about the Columbus Blue Jackets being the #1 team in the NHL. In the year of our Lord, 2017.

Sending my #blessings to the good people of Columbus, Ohio, The Great United States of these Americas.

I saw the ad Sportsnet is running for the 2017 All-Star Game.

I...don't know what to think of it.

Is it that weird superhero one or something? I also don't know what to think of it.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
It's a comedy of errors down there right now. Dudes just falling over for no reason and other such nonsense.

Top Bottom