• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Thank god the our PK is so good/Buffalo's PP is so bad, and Lundqvist has been on fire and making some crazy saves tonight.

Just got totally jobbed out in the second. This could have easily been about 5-1 if it wasn't for Hank and some major Sabre misses.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
BBVo-9RCcAAEVcp_zps94c6cf55.jpg

Erdrick

it's way too early to be salty

Oh, I've been digging the salt mines for this meetup. Besides, after this year, the Jets and Leafs will only meet once a year or so anyway, so I need to get it out of my system now.

James Wright has been a great pickup off of waivers. Just a matter of time before he scores his first goal. Nice overall first period. Hope they can keep it up. Would be great for this game's superiour captain to add to his goal and point total tonight.

Glad that Burmistrov was benched. His attitude has been garbage lately, along with his play. When your team is getting it's ass handed to themselves, there is no time for laughing on the bench like he was a few games ago. Give the guys who are hungrier a chance to contribute.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
How does Nash getting TACKLED not draw a penalty?

EDIT: Ok, he was already falling before he got tackled, that at least makes more sense.

ZeroGravity

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS BOUCHER?

Lecavalier/St Louis/Killorn score both goals in the first. Haven't seen a shift together in the second. Now Killorn and Lecavalier are playing a line with fucking Marc Andre Bergeron.

What the actual fuck.

Top Bottom