• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Merguson

Banned
This game...

babygm.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
And with that, Nash's point streak ends. He got waaay too little ice time tonight because of all the penalty killing we had to do, and that ended up killing us. Vanek's goal was a real backbreaker.

Enroth also had a great game in net. We certainly made him work, especially in the third.

RC

Banned
We won a SO with Lou in net! I can hardly believe what I typed.

Time to buy a lottery ticket because I'm feeling lucky.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
From a Boston beat writer:

I know the Bruins have strong interest in Ryane Clowe but asking price is 1st rd pk and prospect from what I am told. Too high.
Lolwut. That much for a slow dude who doesn't have a goal this year?

Alucard

Banned
KUNITZ KUNITZ KUNITZ KUUUUUUUUNIIIITZ!!! 2-1 with 6 minutes to go!

It looks so weird reading Kunitz's name and then seeing "18th goal of season" under it.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Oh well, Toronto obviously hates us. Do everything you can to keep our franchise down and ship us off to Canada.

I'm pretty sure you'll be fine. With the realignment, it's pretty obvious it'll be Phoenix to Canada and then 2 expansion teams.

GRIP

Not sure if there is enough time to get another with the way the Bruins have been playing D, but who knows. Great shot by Kunitz.

Top Bottom