• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Not watching the game, there will be no salt tonight.

Just wanted to drop by and say Mike Johnson is a cunt, I still dont get how he has a job as color commentator, he has the personality of a box.
The number of vague threats Smith is going to recieve in the next few hours just dropped by roughly 90 percent.

Curufinwe

Watching the NBC guys break down how recklessly aggressive the Flyers are was strangely pleasant. That pinch by Grossmann was incredibly dumb.

And they recognized the Carter knee as being suspension worthy. Hopefully the NHL does, too.

Turnovers behind the net, saves deflecting off his own forwards, and another terrible turnover for a breakaway. It's not bryz, the whole team sucks.

I would like a goalie that could stop a breakaway some times. You are right though, the whole fucking team is terrible.

Slurmer

Banned
Watching the NBC guys break down how recklessly aggressive the Flyers are was strangely pleasant. That pinch by Grossmann was incredibly dumb.

And they recognized the Carter knee as being suspension worthy. Hopefully the NHL does, too.
He hit Rinaldo. Zero chance it is even looked at.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
tumblr_met1najRYK1qg71cno1_r1_500.gif

Curufinwe

I really wanted the Flyers to try an offer sheet on him.

Devils are doing Philly a favor tonight, but I can't watch any more of this shit.

Top Bottom