• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March 2013 |OT| Black History Forever

Solo

Well, we got the 1 point....but we totally gave that game away.

I was at half mast when Gally rang that one off the bar.

Cagey

Banned
The system would never allow for the sort of fall people predicted.

RW preferably so Kovy can go back to his preferred left

Agreed, but I'm not too picky. Before Marty started his DNP - Old streak and we subsequently tanked, I was looking around for teams which might fall out of contention quickly that have old guys.

Alucard

Banned
For anyone who missed the Pens/Bruins game yesterday:
screenshot%25202013-03-13%2520at%25207.55.53%2520AM.png

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
What terrible defense by Detroit there. Wow.

Tabris

PK Subban is proving he was worth way more than that contract he was given. He's going to be 6+m dman at the end of his current contract.

Curufinwe

I'd love to have him but when people said we'd go from Conference Champions to chumps for losing one player I laughed.

He didn't even play well in the playoffs.

Are you confident you'll make the playoffs this year? You only have two more games against the Flyers to pad the win column.

I am really starting to think that Bryz will get bought out. Maybe we can trade for Bob in the offseason.

I think in 2014 he will. The goalie pickings this offseason are very slim. Briere will be the 2013 buyout.

Top Bottom